Scotland V Czech Republic

G.E.C.

Commons was left out the squad along with Lee Wallace. Levein cited the players poor form as the reason. Not seen much of Commons but I think Wallace merits a call up.

I'm really starting to lose patience with Harry Potter, saying that Lee Wallace wouldn't have been called up, even if he was fit, because his performances since joining us haven't been impressive. Fuck off Levein, he's been one of our better players.

His childishness over the Steven Fletcher thing does my tits in. Aye, alright, Fletcher was a knob for throwing the toys out the pram the way he did, but can we really afford to be ignoring our (arguably) best striker. Actually, I don't even think it's arguable, to be honest, he's definitely a lot better than Miller - who should be playing up front on his FUCKING OWN, at home to the Czech Republic.

The team he's selected is actually alright, from what's available. Would take the Chuckle Brother out of the defence, and obviously take one of the midfielders out for another forward. I'm not convinced that Naismith or Morrison can play as a second striker in that team.

Not playing first team football would probably be the main reason if he isn't selected. Berra has been playing relatively well for Wolves, not sure how Caldwell has been doing...

That's another thing that's annoying me about Levein - not selecting players for the squad who aren't playing for the clubs is fine, but then turning round and selecting Darren Fletcher, who very rarely turns in a performance for Scotland*, is a fucking nonsense.

*Before anyone goes on about him playing in a different role for Man Yoo and for Scotland. Aye, I know, and I don't blame the player for it, he's no a playmaker and never has been - hopefully now that Charlie Adam is in the team, Fletch will get the chance to play his usual game.

Not playing first team football would probably be the main reason if he isn't selected. Berra has been playing relatively well for Wolves, not sure how Caldwell has been doing...

Wilson has played more games for Liverpool than Fletcher has for Utd this season, but as always, when it's a competative game and he can be bothered showing up, he's right in the starting line up.

Wilson has played more games for Liverpool than Fletcher has for Utd this season, but as always, when it's a competative game and he can be bothered showing up, he's right in the starting line up.

Yeh good point, I can't believe believe our captain and best player who has declared himself fully fit is playing. Shocking!