Unpopular Thoughts/opinions About The Rangers

Senna

Got any? I'll give a couple of mine to start off and let you get the idea.

Out of the two, Laudrup was a bigger and better player for us than Gazza.

I don't get the fuss over Gattuso playing for us, he wasn't bad but that was about it.

Craig Moore was the better CB of the Moore/Amo partnership under Eck.

If any other manager had cost us 10iar like Smith did, they would have been castigated.

In a purely tactical sense, Advocaat was one of our shrewdest managers.

(the point of these is to be unpopular or slightly controversial, don't just comment 'that's pure shite' without at least offering some of your own.)

Got any? I'll give a couple of mine to start off and let you get the idea.

Out of the two, Laudrup was a bigger and better player for us than Gazza.

I don't get the fuss over Gattuso playing for us, he wasn't bad but that was about it.

Craig Moore was the better CB of the Moore/Amo partnership under Eck.

If any other manager had cost us 10iar like Smith did, they would have been castigated.

In a purely tactical sense, Advocaat was one of our shrewdest managers.

(the point of these is to be unpopular or slightly controversial, don't just comment 'that's pure shite' without at least offering some of your own.)

Agree about 10 in a row as Smith should have won it with his eyes shut.

Flo wasn't actually a bad player or goalscorer but that pricetag will haunt him until he dies.

McLeish's seasons after winning the SPL were sackable offences in their own right.

This one's from an older bear I know well - Derek Johnstone's decision to move to CB was completely selfish and caused a lot of strife for the team at the time.

In what way.

I'm not fishing - they are essentially the same. Go to work, pay taxes, get married, have children, drink in pubs/clubs, drive cars, contribute to society, support their team and have the same innacurate stereotypes about the other side.

If our manager today was to sign Ted McMinn, it'd be on a par with signing Capucho.

Hateley by far and away worked the hardest out of the Hateley/McCoist partnership.

Old Firm games aside, Ibrox is a cemetery these days.

I'm not fishing - they are essentially the same. Go to work, pay taxes, get married, have children, drink in pubs/clubs, drive cars, contribute to society, support their team and have the same innacurate stereotypes about the other side.

I drive a car and have children, you can keep the rest of your timmy checklist. :pipe:

If our manager today was to sign Ted McMinn, it'd be on a par with signing Capucho.

Hateley by far and away worked the hardest out of the Hateley/McCoist partnership.

Old Firm games aside, Ibrox is a cemetery these days.

Couldn't agree more.

We'll need to sacrifice short-term success and rebuild if we ever want to compete at the top in Europe again. This may also include ditching the entire backroom staff atthe club.

Agree.

We will never see The Rangers win a European trophy again so long as we remain in the SPL.