Unpopular Thoughts/opinions About The Rangers

Senna

I think the way we set up in the UEFA Cup final against Zenit was our only chance to take the trophy.

I would have been quietly proud of the club if the tables were turned and we pulled the 'Tour of Japan' stunt.

Celtic deliberately manipulated the death of Phil O'Donnell to suit their own ends.

When there was space to light fires as it was that cold.

:clap: had forgotten all about that :uk: and the beer cans getting opened the opener for a piss :lol: Or the bastard behind you pissing and feeling why the fuck the back of my trousers warm, then wet, the cold :21: Aye the good old days :)

Alfie Conn is a fecking eejit who should never be allowed near Ibrox.

John Greig was apparently a bit of a wanker to fans in his heyday.

Barry Ferguson was a complete liability when he came back to us outside the first 6 months. I even knew he'd miss against Fiorentina when he stepped up.

I'm not fishing - they are essentially the same. Go to work, pay taxes, get married, have children, drink in pubs/clubs, drive cars, contribute to society, support their team and have the same innacurate stereotypes about the other side.

Yeah but we don't bum boys

You obviously haven't had the soul destroying experience of being in Ibrox with a few thousand trying their best to cheer on the team then.

Nowhere near as bad as it is now with most of the crowd thinking they're at the fucking pictures and anybody standing or singing has the stewards onto them. I'm with BITC on this.

Nowhere near as bad as it is now with most of the crowd thinking they're at the fucking pictures and anybody standing or singing has the stewards onto them. I'm with BITC on this.

Most of the crowd must have thought they were at the pictures in the old days then, because most didn't sing back then either.

I'd say that stewarding and policing are different matters.

Should have probably made that part more clearer, the links are nowhere near as big as some think, same with the scum/Ireland.

Whole grew up supporting Rangers knows what it's like to play for and love the club such as Healy/Lafferty does not wash with me.

Do you blame them with all the Rangers haters in the Scottish support.

There's nothing wrong with fans shouting abuse at players at games, i'm one for believing clapping and cheering shite passes will do no good, yet that's what some people believe fans should do even when they've paid a fortune to sit in the cold and watch shite.

When I say abuse I do mean within reason, clearly anybody that stoops as low as racism, insulting family etc are arseholes.

Depends what years you are on about.

In the years of the old Derry, which are now hailed as the great atmospheres, Ibrox could be rocking for certain games in Europe, derby games, and other big crowd matches.

However, during run of the mill games with smaller crowds, I remember the Derry would be the only section of the ground singing for the most part...unless it was right after a goal, or things got heated.

At some of these games we'd often watch from the celtic end when Rangers were shooting that way, where it was most noticeable that only the Derry part of the ground was doing the singing and chanting.

That's the way I remember it anyway.