Unpopular Thoughts/opinions About The Rangers

Senna

You struggle to make yourself understood. Punctuation seems to be your biggest problem.

Usually this wouldn't be too bad in the grand scheme of things, but when you try to act smart, it makes you look like a total twat because you can't get your point across properly.

Now, back to the original point. I answered a post in accordance with the thread title, and using proper language to contradict the points in a particular post.

You then said that I didn't understand the thread.

Withdraw your idiotic accusation or accept that you are a buffoon, sir.

I predicted your reply would just be you rambling away and not proving any particular point.

Anyway, bed time.

Keep trying though...

The SPL is like two bald men fighting over a comb.

When you compete against the likes of St Johnston, Scaberdeen, and Dumdee United on a regular basis then it should come as no surprise that we struggle against Malmo, Unirea, and Maribo

McGregor and Jelavic are the only two players currently with Rangers approaching the neighbourhood of World Class

Ally is brighter and more tactically aware than Lennon

The SFA are imbeciles

Scotland is run by imbeciles

Our youth players could probably get better results in Europe than the likes of Whittaker, Broadfoot and Lafferty

Lafferty is not very bright and only plays well when he doesn't have to try to think about anything

Ibrox is a beautiful well-maintained stadium set in a festering shithole

Rangers fans are often treated with all the consideration and care of herds of about-to-be slaughtered cattle made to pay for their own demise

We got maybe 6 good games out of Mendes for £3,000,000.

We have massively underachieved in europe, be it through bad luck or just plain shite.

We have let the tarriers off with so much for so long.

The whole queen stuff is bullshit, she is a German. The pictures of the queen in Ibrox need changed to the likes of Walter Smith, Davie Cooper and Jock Wallace - people who actually matter to us.

A few would.

Read many times on here McGregor is world class and one of the best goalkeepers in the world. Been post's claiming Jelavic is world class or will be.

I suppose, you're right I have seen that too. I'd say McGregor is top quality, but not World Class.

As for Jelavic that's just silly.

Alfie Conn is a fecking eejit who should never be allowed near Ibrox.

John Greig was apparently a bit of a wanker to fans in his heyday.

Barry Ferguson was a complete liability when he came back to us outside the first 6 months. I even knew he'd miss against Fiorentina when he stepped up.

That was a great penalty, but one of the best penalty saves I've ever seen.

Exactly, people overrate many of other players and refuse to accept we are in an area were the top drawer talent will not come to us. Not had a world class player playing in the SPL for a long time.

Another thing that a large selection of our fans do is over-hype the performances of players who fall in love with the club, such as Weiss and Prso.

I'd say many just get excited now when they see a good player playing for us. We went from such a good time, to such a bad time in the space of 15 years.

But some do overrate, which leads to others underrating. I've said it many times there is never a happy medium on this board.

People do get excited but others just wear blue tinted specs, would prefer to be honest about players/situations. Try to eradicate the problems the club face rather than claim we have a great squad/players etc.

Agreed with the second point before, typical British mentality mate.

I'm the same, we haven't had a 'great squad' for years. We could have been close this Season had we got rid of the deadwood and replaced them with free agents and a few young ones being picked from Scottish teams. Plus some obvious quality signings, but we just didn't have the funds.

It really is !

souness was a bully and a useless manager.

Hardly useless. He wasn't a very good manager and I suspect his success was mostly down to Walter but he had his advantages. Enough of an egomaniac to clear out dead wood that needed clearing out and high profile enough to replace that dead wood with players we couldn't have dreamed of attracting before he arrived.

How is that unpopular? Who, anywhere, has ever called him world class? :lol:

I've seen posts that, maybe not just come out and say it, but plenty that hint it when you see posts that have Steven Davis being able to fit into Man United's team, and comments like "if James Milner is worth this and that then Steven Davis is worth twice that" pish.

Its crazy.

Lafferty is beyond rubbish. He is an embarrassment to Rangers Football Club and is only liked by supporters because he is from NI.

This might not actually be all that unpopular but here goes:

My contribution is that anybody who genuinely believes what stuartm wrote there should be receiving round-the-clock care.

I've seen posts that, maybe not just come out and say it, but plenty that hint it when you see posts that have Steven Davis being able to fit into Man United's team, and comments like "if James Milner is worth this and that then Steven Davis is worth twice that" pish.

Its crazy.

Yeah well, people say all sorts of stupid pish. I don't honestly believe anybody thinks Steven Davis is anything other than one of the best players out of a shite selection in a terrible league. Anybody who says he's world class is surely having a fish.

Using Paedophelia as a means of getting one-up on Celtic is vile.

This can't be said enough. I absolutely loathe it. The most embarrassing thing about the Rangers support (not that I'm saying everybody does it, but those who do make me die a little inside).

You may have answered further down the thread but can you explain this?

They are essentially the same. Go to work, pay taxes, get married, have children, drink in pubs/clubs, drive cars, contribute to society, support their team and have the same innacurate stereotypes about the other side.