Unpopular Thoughts/opinions About The Rangers

Senna

They are essentially the same. Go to work, pay taxes, get married, have children, drink in pubs/clubs, drive cars, contribute to society, support their team and have the same innacurate stereotypes about the other side.

:lol: Are you sure?

Well, I suppose Jeremy Kyle would be short on guests without them, but, does that class as working and contributing to society?

or were you serious? I thought this was a joke thread reading it

:lol: Are you sure?

Well, I suppose Jeremy Kyle would be short on guests without them, but, does that class as working and contributing to society?

or were you serious? I thought this was a joke thread reading it

What are you saying here? That Celtic fans are all part fo the Jeremy Kyle starring underclass? Really?

What are you saying here? That Celtic fans are all part fo the Jeremy Kyle starring underclass? Really?

Have you morphed into the Miz?

You generalised, I thought I would too. (have to say, the American spelling and grammar checker on here is irritating)

I have been having some fantastic conversations lately with people, in regard to all the issues, and, various other things, thought I would pop on here for a bit and see what was happening, not much has changed it seems sadly

Have you morphed into the Miz?

You generalised, I thought I would too. (have to say, the American spelling and grammar checker on here is irritating)

I have been having some fantastic conversations lately with people, in regard to all the issues, and, various other things, thought I would pop on here for a bit and see what was happening, not much has changed it seems sadly

Who the fuck's Miz?

Well you must think whatever the bheast does isn't vile?

Because all you ever mention is what Rangers fans do?

Anyway its not vile if its the truth is it?

The threads about Rangers. I'm unsure what your point is - but, for anyone who may be confused, singing about the Ibrox Disaster is vile.

Equally, using paedophelia as a means of point scoring is vile. True or not.

And using the Ibrox Disaster isn't vile?

Go away and suck on a magic mushroom and kiss your four leaf clover when your down there. :angry:

This post exemplifies the classic bigot response to a challenge over them acting like a pissed off 4 year old so perfectly that I am almost of the opinion it's a very piquant pisstake.

The threads about Rangers. I'm unsure what your point is - but, for anyone who may be confused, singing about the Ibrox Disaster is vile.

Not the same far from it.

They hid from the fact it was happening in their own bhoys club and they support an institution that does the same, so its true which means it isn't vile.

Not the same far from it.

They hid from the fact it was happening in their own bhoys club and they support an institution that does the same, so its true which means it isn't vile.

I never said it was the same, you mentioned the Ibrox Disaster in comparison.

Doesn't matter if it's true. Using what these young boys went through to point score over a football team is just wrong.

This post exemplifies the classic bigot response to a challenge over them acting like a pissed off 4 year old so perfectly that I am almost of the opinion it's a very piquant pisstake.

Go away and look at yourself mate, ask yourself what you are going to do with life seriously.

The word Bigot can be used in numerous ways these days and to be honest the word is starting to get boring espeacily when its coming from your mouth.

From what i see from you Tradition = Bigot :o

I think you are mixed up matey.

sorry man. I'll leave you to your angry traditions then 00000042.gif

Big Jim Torbett roughly snaked Alan Brazil's tight boy-hole! The bheast! F****n bheast! Typical of them! Covered it up they did! Just like the pope! f****n! Boy rape! Bheasts!

We must strive to uphold our Protestant Traditions.

Big Jim Torbett roughly snaked Alan Brazil's tight boy-hole! The bheast! F****n bheast! Typical of them! Covered it up they did! Just like the pope! f****n! Boy rape! Bheasts!

Funny isn't it that your companion TWB likes your post if only we had a Loyalist tag team we would get yous ousted within a week.

Anyway back to your post.....

So are you trying to say that being a Traditionalist makes you angry :lol:

And you have a bad idea what Rangers tradition is to be honest if thats your assumption of it, is it not part of being a Rangers fan hating your enemy?

What's going on in that head of yours ? Fucking drama queen

Do you know what age some of you sound?

if only we had a Loyalist tag team we would get yous ousted within a week

Listen to yourself mate, what age are you? That's up there with the good old childhood 'My Dad's bigger than your Dad' argument.

Some of the arguing is pathetic, and it's always from the same people..Can't you just ignore each other? Is it really that hard? There's even a function on the board.

Listen to yourself mate, what age are you? That's up there with the good old childhood 'My Dad's bigger than your Dad' argument.

Some of the arguing is pathetic, and it's always from the same people..Can't you just ignore each other? Is it really that hard? There's even a function on the board.

Theres other matters behind it which you might not understand, even if it sounds childish.

Celtic football club covered up child sexual abuse Fact

For a club who always claim the high moral ground it shows them to be the liars they are

Even recently lawwell claims they only deal in facts

Only when it suits them

Using what these young boys went through to point score over a football team is just wrong.

I agree.

Big Jock should have phoned the police at the time, like a normal person, and stopped all of this abuse (pardon the pun).

He was as bad as a beast himself, letting it get to this stage.

What's it to you? Eh? Eh?

EH?!!!

I agree that using paedophilia to get one over the tims is disgusting. Anyone that claims to be doing it for good and just reasons needs to ask themselves why singing a song whilst jumping about with glee is their prefered approach to dealing with such a sensitive and genuinely tragic issue.

Beep beep, all aboard!

Smith's decision to announce his exit during the 10iar season cost us majorly and he nearly repeated the feat were it not for ICT the second time round.

Not enough is being done to combat the subway loyal by either the club or the fans.

Had Peter Lovenkrands been played through the middle all the time, he could have been as popular and proficient a player/goalscorer as a Derek Johnstone or a Mark Hateley.