Unpopular Thoughts/opinions About The Rangers

Senna

Not sure bud, but it has made me post less in this section, gets tiring seeing 100 threads on the same subject.

Why would I be fishing? I'm not sad....

You actually believe playing in a world cup final makes you world class? Deary me!

Edson Braafheid is world class according to this guy... :lol:

It was more the fact that Gio was the captain of a team that reached a world cup final was the point I was trying to make.

You cant disagree with that? If that doesn't make you a world class player then what does?

Tbh it did come across as if you meant playing in a world cup final made you world class.

On the point of captaining your team to a world cup final, does that make you world class? I'm not fully convinced mate, saying that Gio probably was world class.

The name Klaus Allofs mean anything to you?

Flo wasnt our worst ever signing. He scored goals and we got a large portion of our investment back.

Van Bronckhorst and Albertz were equally as good as "The Gazza's and the Laudrups"..

Chris Woods was better than Goram.

The clubs religious traditions should be replaced with a pro-Atheist and Agnostic outlook, especially as the majority these days are non-religious.

Coisty is the greatest ever Ranger.

Coisty may have been better with Archie Knox in his management team instead of Durranty.

Cooper scored better goals than THAT goal against Celtic. (you know the one i mean)

Tbh it did come across as if you meant playing in a world cup final made you world class.

On the point of captaining your team to a world cup final, does that make you world class? I'm not fully convinced mate, saying that Gio probably was world class.

He was 100% world class. 1st choice for Arsenal then Barca, captain for Holland, the goal he scored in the world cup and all the medals he's got. No probably about it, the guy was a class act. I've always wondered if he would have been as successful had he stayed in the midfield position he played with us.

Flo wasnt our worst ever signing. He scored goals and we got a large portion of our investment back.

Van Bronckhorst and Albertz were equally as good as "The Gazza's and the Laudrups"..

Chris Woods was better than Goram.

The clubs religious traditions should be replaced with a pro-Atheist and Agnostic outlook, especially as the majority these days are non-religious.

Coisty is the greatest ever Ranger.

Coisty may have been better with Archie Knox in his management team instead of Durranty.

Cooper scored better goals than THAT goal against Celtic. (you know the one i mean)

*gag* Couldn't help yourself could you ?

Whatever do you mean?....................

You should have left all that shite at the door before you came in. You're saying clubs should transform their religious traditions and heritage,even though they were probably built on them, just because it doesn't suit your needs for a god-free world ?

You people really feel the need to rub that shite in our faces.

You should have left all that shite at the door before you came in. You're saying clubs should transform their religious traditions and heritage,even though they were probably built on them, just because it doesn't suit your needs for a god-free world ?

You people really feel the need to rub that shite in our faces.

What are Rangers' religious traditions then? Explain this so-called religious heritage.

You may be correct if you say our non-political and non-religious traditions were hijacked in the 1910's-1920's when the club was already around 50 years old.

I'm not going to get into a big argument about it as the purpose of this thread was give honest opinions about Rangers that others may not appreciate....

I also atheist, don't mean I have to down talk other people's religion or beliefs, hate religion personally as it just caused trouble in the end. I accept everyone into my life if they are worthy of doing so

I also atheist, don't mean I have to down talk other people's religion or beliefs, hate religion personally as it just caused trouble in the end. I accept everyone into my life if they are worthy of doing so

Nobody was "talking down" religion until you appeared and said that you hated it for all the trouble its caused, lol.

I accept people for who they are, their religious beliefs dont really matter to me. I dont care about the rest of their opinions so i'm not going to get hot and bothered about whether they believe in God or religion or whatever..

What does bother me though, is when my club gets dragged into it or when people attatch traditions to the club which were never there in the first place.

There's no "talking down" involved. :cheers:

Nobody was "talking down" religion until you appeared and said that you hated it for all the trouble its caused, lol.

I accept people for who they are, their religious beliefs dont really matter to me. I dont care about the rest of their opinions so i'm not going to get hot and bothered about whether they believe in God or religion or whatever..

What does bother me though, is when my club gets dragged into it or when people attatch traditions to the club which were never there in the first place.

That would include many things, including our current strip and home ground.

Religion as a whole, not specific ones you warrior u