Unpopular Thoughts/opinions About The Rangers

Senna

We have a sizeable minority of complete scum who support our club (although they have more)

The whole Ulster/Orange connection is an embarassment in the 21st Century and is our equivalent of their plastic paddiness.

Walter pissed away a lot of money on poor transfers almost right up to his last season.

I think the turning point was the moment he returned. I'm a strong believer in the fact that the only reason we'd lost the league the year before was because we got to the Uefa Cup final and you also have to take into account the fact that Walter had to totally rebuild from the shambles that PLG had left him. In one season to be able to turn that squad into a side being humped at home by St Johnstone to a team that in Europe beat opposition like Lyon, Werder Bremen and Sporting Lisbon shows the real progress made under Walter in the 2007-2008 season.

Having said that Rangers F.C. operate by winning titles and it would be fair to state that winning the 2009 was absolutely necessary and possibly one of the most important title victories in the history of the football club.

We were humiliated and people were right to be annoyed Walter was furious as well no doubt but to call for a manager to be sacked after his previous record and the progress we were making was stupid in my opinion.

No doubt he improved us straight away. But like you said the ultimate success we judge ourselves by is winning titles, mitigating circumstanes can be pointed to for 2007-08 like you mentioned but the following season we seemed to keep trying to throw the league away with results like losing to Inverness at home, and that was without any distraction at all from Europe.

But no point debating finer details now anyway, Walter won three league titles in his second spell so he's a legend for both of his periods as Rangers manager. :clap:

I don't really like the football Rangers play at present - it isnt exciting at all

I have my severe doubts over Mccoist's credentials for the manager position

Rangers games home and away are not particularly worth the money in terms of entertainment value

I would counter my first point by saying atleast Rangers fans generally know we play efficient but unattractive football in the poor SPL , celtic actually kid themselves on that they play good football and have a better quality of player.

I don't really like the football Rangers play at present - it isnt exciting at all

I have my severe doubts over Mccoist's credentials for the manager position

Rangers games home and away are not particularly worth the money in terms of entertainment value

I would counter my first point by saying atleast Rangers fans generally know we play efficient but unattractive football in the poor SPL , celtic actually kid themselves on that they play good football and have a better quality of player.

You think they'r unpopular ?

Most rangers fans couldn't give a fuck about being British if they didn't think it pissed off celtic fans. Most Rangers fans do give a fuck. However, some morons understand fuck all about being British...but then, they're morons.

To many people judge our level against celtic

The BJK song is a disgrace Only if you think Big Jock didn't know.

Barry Ferguson was by far the best player we have had since the 9IAR team No he wasn't.

John Fleck has the most potential out all our youth players No he doesn't. Young Ness has now proved that he has.

Colonel Mustard doesn't understand the meaning of the thread.

If it's NOT about posters having unpopular thoughts or opinions about Rangers, then you have hit the nail on the head.

If it IS about that, then what the fuck are you talking about? Are you saying that no one has to disagree with these thoughts or opinions???

If it's NOT about posters having unpopular thoughts or opinions about Rangers, then you have hit the nail on the head.

If it IS about that, then what the fuck are you talking about? Are you saying that no one has to disagree with these thoughts or opinions???

Its basically a thread where people post their "unpopular opinions" argument free due to them being argued against anywhere else they post/express said opinion, is that not clear ?

Its basically a thread where people post their "unpopular opinions" argument free due to them being argued against anywhere else they post/express said opinion, is that not clear ?

That sentence isn't even clear, so I don't have a clue what you are talking about.

Try answering my post in the Queen's English, and then we can discuss.

If you put them in Latin, I will find it easier to ascertain the meaning of your post, as English obviously isn't your first language.

Give it a go.

You said...

Are you saying that no one has to disagree with these thoughts or opinions???

So I said...

What part are you finding confusing ?

Are you on the wind up ?

Not at all.

After me responding to someone who was giving an "unpopular thought or opinion about The Rangers" (as per thread title), you said I didn't understand the thread.

I then tried to explain to you that the thread was about "unpopular thoughts or opinions about The Rangers", and that I had responded to a particular post on it (which you thought was inappropriate, for some reason).

Consequently, you posted an intelligible post trying to explain why I was wrong to post a response to that post.

We're now at the point where you think I'm winding you up for defending my post...which answered another post.

Maybe you can clear everything up by telling me what your objection to my opinion is?

Not at all.

After me responding to someone who was giving an "unpopular thought or opinion about The Rangers" (as per thread title), you said I didn't understand the thread.

I then tried to explain to you that the thread was about "unpopular thoughts or opinions about The Rangers", and that I had responded to a particular post on it (which you thought was inappropriate, for some reason).

Consequently, you posted an intelligible post trying to explain why I was wrong to post a response to that post.

We're now at the point where you think I'm winding you up for defending my post...which answered another post.

Maybe you can clear everything up by telling me what your objection to my opinion is?

Fuck reading that, I'm just going to go with you're on the wind up.

If you struggling to read certain words is me acting like a twat and that suits you then no problem.

Reading this response, I've just realised that it's maybe your punctuation that's the problem. You don't seem to use any.

Maybe you need to brush up on it to make yourself better understood. Full stops, commas, etc., aren't just there to let us make sense of what morons are saying.

Sometimes we need them to understand what normal people are trying to say.

Reading this response, I've just realised that it's maybe your punctuation that's the problem. You don't seem to use any.

Maybe you need to brush up on it to make yourself better understood. Full stops, commas, etc., aren't just there to let us make sense of what morons are saying.

Sometimes we need them to understand what normal people are trying to say.

If you could tell me what you're having problem with here...

And, er, maybe explain to me how you don't see any grammar there :lol: ?

If you could tell me what you're having problem with here...

And, er, maybe explain to me how you don't see any grammar there :lol: ?

You struggle to make yourself understood. Punctuation seems to be your biggest problem.

Usually this wouldn't be too bad in the grand scheme of things, but when you try to act smart, it makes you look like a total twat because you can't get your point across properly.

Now, back to the original point. I answered a post in accordance with the thread title, and used proper language to contradict the points in a particular post.

You then said that I didn't understand the thread.

Withdraw your idiotic accusation, or accept that you are a buffoon, sir.