*** The Official Ultimate Team Thread ***

Broxi

Just pulled Cavani, Ramires and Moutinho out a pack.

I already have Cavani >_>

Those three in the same pack? Disgusting piece of luck.

I got IF Kolarov in the first pack I opened, which sold for about 15k and funded most of my original side. Haven't had anything worth talking about since then though.

Those three in the same pack? Disgusting piece of luck.

I got IF Kolarov in the first pack I opened, which sold for about 15k and funded most of my original side. Haven't had anything worth talking about since then though.

I know, I genuinely feel like I should be apologising to people when I tell them I've pulled certain players out of packs. :lol:

I've had good bit of luck this year, to be fair.

I know, I genuinely feel like I should be apologising to people when I tell them I've pulled certain players out of packs. :lol:

I've had good bit of luck this year, to be fair.

I need your luck, pretty please. I can't even fucking play online yet without being disconnected after i win :lol:

Any ideas on how to improve my La Liga XI, got around 60k to spend

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#ktPrfuUIbbKax

Is that formation any good as i'm thinking of getting away from the 4-1-2-1-2 since everything is so expensive for it?

Also if you want i have Thiago (79) and Mario Suarez (77), both CAMs in my squad which i'm never gonna use.

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#eiQIDgzTbbL7u

Kinda got a Serie A / Russian League mix with Lloris thrown in for good measure. Next on my list is a 4-1-2-1-2 Lavezzi for the LM area but he'll cost me around the 30k match so might take me a wee while. Just bought the only IF Voronin on the Market for 16k which isn't to bad IMO.