*** The Official Ultimate Team Thread ***

Broxi

I've bought them countless times, for the last 10 months, I'd say you're not risking anything.

Countless times? No surprise you've got all sorts on the trade pile if you're ploughing a fortune into it.

I got Victor Valdes and an IF Higuain in a pack last night. Sold both and got Thiago Silva, Cambiasso, and Hamsik with the coins. Serie A side is looking good now.

GK - Stekelenburg

DR - Abate

DC - Lucio

DC - Thiago Silva

DL - Balzaretti

MC - Cambiasso

MRC - Vidal

MLC - Hamsik

RW - Krasic

LW - Lavezzi

ST - Cavani

Countless times? No surprise you've got all sorts on the trade pile if you're ploughing a fortune into it.

I buy them for every type of DLC, map packs etc.

You save endless money, while getting more.

I refer you below;

How much have you spent?

Do you play the game or just trade like a mofo lol ?

I've spent about £120 on Fifa 12, sold most of my coins on ebay and got like £400 back, and kept the rest to myself. :sherlock:

I trade more tbh, it's like pokemon all over again !

Put all my players up for sale for 3 days while I was on holiday and made a nice wee profit in them (although a lot of their prices have now moved way down) so my team is:

Pedro Falcao Sanchez

Sahin Mascherano Alonso

Coentrao Puyol Pique Ramos

Valdes

:D

Why does Barry Bannan cost so much? Started a few nights ago and thought a Scotland team would be a pretty decent and realistic start and I have 22 players and want Bannan to complete it, but fuck paying 15,000+.

Also started a russian league team as well. Rapid! I beat 2 guys that had amazing dream teams with 100 chemistry because of their speed.

Take back what I said earlier in the thread. It's quite addicting trying to build all these different teams.