*** The Official Champions V Hibs Thread***

Ryan_1

Let's hope we can get a real poacher into the squad in January

Someone who will get goals from nothing and take most of the chances that comes his way

Can you imagine someone like little Rod Wallace or a prime Kevin Phillips

Jesus we would be blowing teams away

Fed up with the moaning.

I thought we played decent, HIVs raised their game and we found it tough in difficult conditions. Missing one of our most influential players Naismith didn't help either. Good to see Ness back (tu)

I thought it was going to be one of those days, but we kept plugging away.

That's why we're Champions :crabflute:

A nervy three points; the performance for most of the first half was terrible; unable to string two passes together and the vast majority of passes went to our opponents.

It was a day that chances were squandered and basic technique were missing from some of our players but what was worrying for me was the way the team took their foot off the gas and tried to play out time for the last 15 minutes instead of finishing off what was a very poor Hibs team.

I thought the game was gonna be a banana skin the day, the weather conditions, the missed penalty

Delighted to get the 3 points and see Ness get 45mins, still thought it harsh for Edu gettin punted out wide.

Created some good chances, Wylde got in some great positions just needs Ally to teach him a thing or two.

Let's hope we can get a real poacher into the squad in January

Someone who will get goals from nothing and take most of the chances that comes his way

Can you imagine someone like little Rod Wallace or a prime Kevin Phillips

Jesus we would be blowing teams away

Kris-Boyd-001.jpg

Missed the game... The romanian television who has the SPL airing rights chose to air only the Hearts - Celtic game... x-(

In Australia Setanta decided to drop the game against Hibs and play a repeat of the game against Dumferline - without a word of explanation.