*** The Official Champions V Hibs Thread***

Ryan_1

doin my tits in this, this boy will be a stick on once he gets his chance, i hope d afuck we don'yt waste this boys talent and passion

Could be considered a risk bringing him in just now tbh.

Looking at our bench, we could not really justify replacing anyone there with him just to give him a chance, especially with Naismith out. Wait until he is 100% and we can take a bit of a risk with the team and then get him back in.

Nobody is saying anybody is irreplaceable, it's finding a balance for a player that misses a few game that we have to find. Ortiz struggled to play that role Naismith does. Now he's out and Bedoya is in.

As I pointed out, hopefully he can bridge the gap and keep the fluidity of this system ticking over. Nothing more and nothing less.

do not get why mckay is missing again...played and scored midweek, back to fitness, wtf ally

i can honestly say that whilst wylde has good attributes, for me mckay on the left gives us much more balance

oh well, i guess its a good headache to have

Could be considered a risk bringing him in just now tbh.

Looking at our bench, we could not really justify replacing anyone there with him just to give him a chance, especially with Naismith out. Wait until he is 100% and we can take a bit of a risk with the team and then get him back in.

fair call mate, i was under the impression he was 100% after the midweek game which he scored in, if he is not fair play, just want to see the boy getting his career going with us as i think he will be an excellant player for us

Nobody is saying anybody is irreplaceable, it's finding a balance for a player that misses a few game that we have to find. Ortiz struggled to play that role Naismith does. Now he's out and Bedoya is in.

As I pointed out, hopefully he can bridge the gap and keep the fluidity of this system ticking over. Nothing more and nothing less.

Apologies, didn't mean to infer that you thought he was irreplaceable, more of a general comment that if one player loses form, then another will take thier place in being the form payer e.g David goes off the boil, Naismith stepped up