Sign in to follow this  
BEE

Hearts 2 - 0 Scum

Can't see anything but a tim win. However I always think like that when they are playing someone other than us. That way I'm not let down when they win and it's a nice wee boost when they lose.

If the game doesn't go ahead today this could be the best result all round. Would add more games to there already congested fixture list.

Can't see anything but a tim win. However I always think like that when they are playing someone other than us. That way I'm not let down when they win and it's a nice wee boost when they lose.

If the game doesn't go ahead today this could be the best result all round. Would add more games to there already congested fixture list.

I like people who don't read threads and just say what they want.

cant believe weather is that bad down the road its pretty good up here although it was shit thru the week when everyone else had good weather!

what channel this game on?

got them on both my bets so these cunts better win

I'm waiting on a draw for my coupon to come up. I'd gladly rip the coupon up for a Hearts win though.

Hearts, Hearts, glorious Hearts!!!!!!!

MacDonald, Hamill, Zaliukas, Webster, Grainger, Black, Mrowiec, Jonsson; Skacel, Templeton, Stevenson

Forster, Matthews, Majstorovic, Mulgrew, El Kaddouri, Forrest, Wanyama, Ki, Commons, Hooper, Bangura

Forrest, Wanyama, Ki, Commons

What a dreadfully weak midfield. Hearts have every chance of dominating in the middle. And with El Kaddouri at left back and Templeton terrorising Matthews at right back, this is a great chance for Hearts to take 3 points.