Nationalist Rangers Fans

GOAT

Voting SNP is a vote against Protestants and Rangers FC.

A nonsense.

Quite sad also you have a compelling need to say 'Protestant' in almost every post. Its like you think the Ibrox capacity are filling our Churches...

Voting is for mugs, it changes nothing. All these men who "died so we could vote" simply wasted their lives at the behest of idiot politicians. This thread has fuck all to do with The Rangers, and everything to do with the pish-stained jakey OP fishing.........and to give him his due, he'll be eating well tonight, if he isn't lying in a puddle of recycled Strongbow.

/thread.

Voting SNP is a vote against Protestants and Rangers FC.

Argue all you want about the wee fat nazi but Salmonds courts the Catholic Church and their votes.

Sturgeon was instrumental in bringing Gerry Adams to speak in Govan Town Hall at the height of the troubles

Cunningham refused her oath of allegiance in the diddy parliament.Has done her utmost to get Orange Marches banned in Perthshire and has admitted the new legislation is to protect Catholics.

Impartial my arse and anyone who votes for that lot disgust me

Dont think I've seen a post with more bullsh1t on here since I first registered. Associating SNP with the Catholic Church? What nonsense. Did a certain Bishop of Paisley (or wherever) not speak out yesterday against the SNP? Hardly sounds like a safe haven for them does it?

I suppose the working class brethern could always turn to Lhabour instead eh? Oh, no, wait a minute, John Reid is one of their stalwarts, and shock, horror, Gorgeous George Galloway was a lifetime supporter until he was thrown out for being to much of a traditionalist.

Unless you vote Tory, I think the unionists will soon be running out of parties they can vote for without jumping into bed with their "friends" from the east side of Glasgow.

Whit? Every Rangers fan I know is either a Nationalist or are just scunnered with the whole political system. Why would I want to support Rangers, even though I am a Nationalist?? For one I don't see the direct corelation between the two things but more importantly I support Rangers because I am from Govan and they are my local team. Like my father and his father, we are all Govan men and incidently are/were all Nationalists.

The portrait on the wall? I presume you mean The Queen and not Alan Morton in a Scotland strip?? (why oh why would it be about football?) Why would I associate with The Queen? The Royal family is a fleckin insult to the people of the great nation and I for one do not support them. The again, I don't worship the Union Flag, I don't give a fleck about Ireland or religion. I presume I'm not Rangers enough for you??

People like you make me sick TBH

Quote of the day. No, scrub that, quote of the decade on here as far as I'm concerned. The UJ to me is a flag that I fly to wind up the Mhanks, and no more than that. Royalty is a facade, we are all born the same and no human being deserves any elevated staus without earning it.

No it isn't, it varies depending on the methodology used.

The McCrone Reoprt. If that doesnt show the reader a Tory and subsequent Lhabour cover up, then the reader is in denial and nothing will change their mind.

McCrone - appointed by the Tories, but reported back with bad news that was covered up by Tories, and subsequently buried by Lhabour.

A nonsense.

Quite sad also you have a compelling need to say 'Protestant' in almost every post. Its like you think the Ibrox capacity are filling our Churches...

As an Aethiest (raised as a Church of Scotland Protestant) Highlander, only introduced to Sectarianism when I moved to the Central Belt, I find it Ironic that the locals I know that are members of the OO, I have never seen attend church (my house is 50 yards from it) and the locals with Green and Grey tops who stand outside the local Chapel each July when the OO march by, are also fly-by-nights who are never seen inside said building, apart from weddings and funerals.

Voting is for mugs, it changes nothing. All these men who "died so we could vote" simply wasted their lives at the behest of idiot politicians. This thread has fuck all to do with The Rangers, and everything to do with the pish-stained jakey OP fishing.........and to give him his due, he'll be eating well tonight, if he isn't lying in a puddle of recycled Strongbow.

/thread.

Wrong on a lot of different levels. The men who died for our country during WW2 for example died to protect us from Nazi rule. Voting is a key ingredient to democracy. At least we get the choice to vote for our shit politicians. Can't say the same for other countries.

Dont think I've seen a post with more bullsh1t on here since I first registered. Associating SNP with the Catholic Church? What nonsense. Did a certain Bishop of Paisley (or wherever) not speak out yesterday against the SNP? Hardly sounds like a safe haven for them does it?

I suppose the working class brethern could always turn to Lhabour instead eh? Oh, no, wait a minute, John Reid is one of their stalwarts, and shock, horror, Gorgeous George Galloway was a lifetime supporter until he was thrown out for being to much of a traditionalist.

Unless you vote Tory, I think the unionists will soon be running out of parties they can vote for without jumping into bed with their "friends" from the east side of Glasgow.

The bishop knows he only has to snap his fingers and salmond comes running.

The hierarchy know the nationalists are trying to break the cafflic labour vote and so won't risk confrontation

And like all the SNP lovers in here you can't refute my facts.

Facts like Salmond writing regularly for the Catholic observer

Or employing another rabid Republican in Joan McAlpine to be a close adviser and speech writer.

Or allowing known Celtic fan Yousaf Hamza an important role in implementing this new legislation along with Republican Rosie and Celtic fan Frank Mulholland the Lord Advocate.

Stick to the facts son as they are staring you in the face...and you Boab and all the other Republican lovers on here.

Wrong on a lot of different levels. The men who died for our country during WW2 for example died to protect us from Nazi rule. Voting is a key ingredient to democracy. At least we get the choice to vote for our shit politicians. Can't say the same for other countries.

Those men who died in WW2 may not have bothered if they knew that, essentially, Germany would come out of the war better than the UK. Just because the history books say "we" won, that doesn't make it true. We "lost" the war to the bastard Americans, who then held us to ransom for the next 60+ years whilst we paid to rebuild Germany. The nazis are in power now and have been for decades. Its up to you if you choose to ignore whats going on in front of you.

Anyone who seriously thinks we live in a democracy needs to wake up and stop believing the tabloids.

Those men who died in WW2 may not have bothered if they knew that, essentially, Germany would come out of the war better than the UK. Just because the history books say "we" won, that doesn't make it true. We "lost" the war to the bastard Americans, who then held us to ransom for the next 60+ years whilst we paid to rebuild Germany. The nazis are in power now and have been for decades. Its up to you if you choose to ignore whats going on in front of you.

Anyone who seriously thinks we live in a democracy needs to wake up and stop believing the tabloids.

As bad as things are, or as bad as you perceive things are, we are not living in a Fascist State. If you did you couldn't even make these opinions public. Members of our Society do not 'disappear' in the night as they do in many South American countries for example. This is not to say that everything is perfect and rosey.

As for WWII, well, debatable to say we were fighting for the vote. We were fighting against Fascism. We declared War on Germany after they invaded Poland. The big political issue (The Hunger Marches of the 1920's and 30's) at the time, prior to the War, was unemployment created by the excesses and failures of the free market economy. As soon as Fascism reared its ugly head the boys were off to Spain. Regardless of that, as soon as the war was over, the British Public, quite brilliantly, voted out Churchill and voted in Labour who did the only thing they ever did in their entire history that was worthwhile; which was create the NHS.

As interesting as Philip K. Dick is I don't really think his novels are an accurate portrayal of history; neither is Orwell's masterpiece '1984'.

As an Aethiest (raised as a Church of Scotland Protestant) Highlander, only introduced to Sectarianism when I moved to the Central Belt, I find it Ironic that the locals I know that are members of the OO, I have never seen attend church (my house is 50 yards from it) and the locals with Green and Grey tops who stand outside the local Chapel each July when the OO march by, are also fly-by-nights who are never seen inside said building, apart from weddings and funerals.

Same here, I regularly drive a few mates to their Apprentice Boys meetings and Lodge piss-ups, and not a single one of them has the remotest interest in religion. Having had the misfortune of a wee free mother endlessly trying to fill my head full of shite, I think I know the difference between a truly messed up "god-botherer" and a "part-time Christian" who just hates ra selik.

Same with the mhanky bastards who kick up a fuss when the parades come along..........wearing their wee golden bungee jumper round their necks every fucking day, but no idea how to make their way to a chapel on a Sunday.

I thought this was a football forum, about a football club, not a political/religious arena for the cerebrally challenged...........

FTP :crabflute:

/thread.

If I wanted your opinion I'd have took the needle out your arm.

Everything about this club screams British. I just don't understand how a nationalist could stand side by side with someone who's beliefs they hate. How they can sit cheering on a team who are a proud British institution and always have been. But hey, we're an open club and all that.

Everything about this club screams British. I just don't understand how a nationalist could stand side by side with someone who's beliefs they hate. How they can sit cheering on a team who are a proud British institution and always have been. But hey, we're an open club and all that.

I guess what the Nationalists are all about is taking the British part and making it Scottish i.e. what was created as Great Britain is now chopped up and divided amongst another bunch of cunts. Some people do see Rangers FC as a Scottish club. After all we are the Champions of Scotland, not of Great Britain. Certainly in England, if you take us down there, we do seem very Scottish, or indeed Northern Irish if you pay attention to the songs. :pipe:

Or allowing known Celtic fan Yousaf Hamza an important role in implementing this new legislation along with Republican Rosie and Celtic fan Frank Mulholland the Lord Advocate.

Was it not Yousaf who questioned the awful Celtic fan lady about them saying H*** and her embarrassingly saying it was only to mean Rangers fans at the committee wae Dingwall there?

Same here, I regularly drive a few mates to their Apprentice Boys meetings and Lodge piss-ups, and not a single one of them has the remotest interest in religion. Having had the misfortune of a wee free mother endlessly trying to fill my head full of shite, I think I know the difference between a truly messed up "god-botherer" and a "part-time Christian" who just hates ra selik.

Just a poor man's Boys brigade.

Explain your thoughts a bit more. Not quite sure where that fits in with the current discussion.

Well you've claimed that a person's political beliefs directly correspond with his or her's choice, I presume we still have a choice, of football team. I.E. that Rangers are a 'Unionist' Club and therefore if you support independance you're not a Rangers fan. Just wondering if therefore you thought that the BNP's policies were more in keeping with what you believed Rangers FC, in political terms, to be.