Nationalist Rangers Fans

GOAT

And like all the SNP lovers in here you can't refute my facts.

Facts like Salmond writing regularly for the Catholic observer

Or employing another rabid Republican in Joan McAlpine to be a close adviser and speech writer.

Or allowing known Celtic fan Yousaf Hamza an important role in implementing this new legislation along with Republican Rosie and Celtic fan Frank Mulholland the Lord Advocate.

Stick to the facts son as they are staring you in the face...and you Boab and all the other Republican lovers on here.

SNP Bob Doris MSP actively encouraging 5th generation and more scots to tick the Oirish box

Explain your thoughts a bit more. Not quite sure where that fits in with the current discussion.

Well you've claimed that a person's political beliefs directly correspond with his or her's choice, I presume we still have a choice, of football team. I.E. that Rangers are a 'Unionist' Club and therefore if you support independance you're not a Rangers fan. Just wondering if therefore you thought that the BNP's policies were more in keeping with what you believed Rangers FC, in political terms, to be.

And also, does this discrimination extend to the players?

Well you've claimed that a person's political beliefs directly correspond with his or her's choice, I presume we still have a choice, of football team. I.E. that Rangers are a 'Unionist' Club and therefore if you support independance you're not a Rangers fan. Just wondering if therefore you thought that the BNP's policies were more in keeping with what you believed Rangers FC, in political terms, to be.

Nope, the BNP's policies isn't in keeping with what I believe Rangers FC, in political terms to be.

If you are a Rangers supporter who wants independence you'd be a tad at odds with yourself.

Nope, the BNP's policies isn't in keeping with what I believe Rangers FC, in political terms to be.

If you are a Rangers supporter who wants independence you'd be a tad at odds with yourself.

You'd be a dreamer like the rest of them... :pipe: ...basically all I'm saying is give Perry a chance. :lol: Actually all I'm saying is Rangers and politics is very different from Celtic and politics and that's the way I like it.

You'd be a dreamer like the rest of them... :pipe: ...basically I'll I'm saying is give Perry a chance. :lol: Actually all I'm saying is Rangers and politics is very different from Celtic and politics and that's the way I like it.

Can't disagree with your last sentence.

You're still a sweaty sock though. :cheers:

The McCrone Reoprt. If that doesnt show the reader a Tory and subsequent Lhabour cover up, then the reader is in denial and nothing will change their mind.

McCrone - appointed by the Tories, but reported back with bad news that was covered up by Tories, and subsequently buried by Lhabour.

What about the Al Mehgrahi cover up.

Was it all the SNPs doing or were they told what to do by westminster

If so its hardly the blood of bruce running through salmond body (more like gravy) its hardly scots wahey being told what to do by westminster and them still pishing on your independance just for 30 pieces of silver even when your lot are in charge.

What do you even stand for

What about the Al Mehgrahi cover up.

Which cover up do you mean? Is it the one where he was banged up for someone else's crime?

There are so many cover-ups, it muddies the water somewhat.

For the record, the only thing the SNP did right was to release that man and tell the USA to GTF.

Politics is a game played by well-trained liars.

I think we should be playing with one less defender and pushing an extra striker up front. (tu)

Which cover up do you mean? Is it the one where he was banged up for someone else's crime?

For the record, the only thing the SNP did right was to release that man and tell the USA to GTF.

I think we should be playing with one less defender and pushing an extra striker up front. (tu)

The yanks might cut off our aid package, if we do that biggrin.gif

The one you are conveniantly side stepping

I'm all for letting everyone in to support us and all that, but why would they want to support this club? Surely everything about this club from the flag flying proudly above Ibrox, to the potrait on the wall, screams it's a proud British Institution. Everything these people are against and hate.

I just don't understand how a nationalist Rangers fans mind works.

Rangers is a Scottish club so they are free to support Rangers. Its also a Scottish institution

Silly me.......I must have injected myself with too much cannabis.

Have you pished yourself today?

:lol:

Nah, can't say I have, or ever have tbh.

Anyway, the stench of your smelly aids ridden junkie self is giving me the boak, away back and burn a spoon.

People who base their politics on the football, and vice versa, should probably leave the politics to the adults....

We don't always agree but you're spot on with this.

I've seen people here claim that they base their politics, friends, family, brands of clothing, where they shop and where they go on holiday all on their support of Rangers.

I find it bizarre.

I've seen people here claim that they base their politics, friends, family, brands of clothing, where they shop and where they go on holiday all on their support of Rangers.

I find it bizarre.

It's a funny old game.

I find it bizarre.

And those who do all of the above probably find your viewpoint bizarre. Ergo, he ain't spot on.