A 2yr old at christmas

ayrshire-loyal

yeah christmas used to be so much fun when i was young.

I remember coming down stairs into the living room, the only lights on were the ones on the tree, dad had taken a bite out of the mince pie we left out for santa, and drank the wee dram too.

Opening all the presents and not getting the main one you wanted, a couple of minutes of despair until dad would come through from the kitchen with the main pressie and a big smile.

Having my mum rip the chocolate bar out of my mouth, and replacing it with a bowl of weetabix.

Counting too see if my brother had got more presents, and trying to pinch one of his if he did!!!

I wish it was like that again.

yeah christmas used to be so much fun when i was young.

I remember coming down stairs into the living room, the only lights on were the ones on the tree, dad had taken a bite out of the mince pie we left out for santa, and drank the wee dram too.

Opening all the presents and not getting the main one you wanted, a couple of minutes of despair until dad would come through from the kitchen with the main pressie and a big smile.

Having my mum rip the chocolate bar out of my mouth, and replacing it with a bowl of weetabix.

Counting too see if my brother had got more presents, and trying to pinch one of his if he did!!!

I wish it was like that again.

it should always be that way!! :lol:

some great memories of being a youngster at xmas!

I have a 2 year old (turned 2 on the 22 of this month) and an 8 year old daughter. My living room at the moment is a cross between the Early Learning Centre and all things pink and sparkly - love it. Loved Christmas when I was a young un but even better now with my two beautiful girlies.