Sign in to follow this  
G.E.C.

Spain V Scotland

Actually believe we have some decent forwards.

Miller, Mackail-Smith, Naismith, Goodwillie, McCormack, Steven Fletcher and Rhodes will potentially be in future squads.

Spot on , i think we have a good future coming . Spain hump everybody these days . Not sure if Levien is the man to take us forward........

Spot on , i think we have a good future coming . Spain hump everybody these days . Not sure if Levien is the man to take us forward........

Don't believe he is.

Should have grown as a national since the unlucky campaign with Italy/France. We performed very well and two poor managerial picks since McLeish has cost us in the last two qualifying groups which we should have finished second.

The likes of R.O.I, Montengero, Estonia, Czech Rep, Bosnia, Armenia are hardly superior to us and all performed very well in this campaign, with Armenia being very unlucky to finish third.

Even Strachan would have secured second place. Levein is not experienced or good enough.

Don't believe he is.

Should have grown as a national since the unlucky campaign with Italy/France. We performed very well and two poor managerial picks since McLeish has cost us in the last two qualifying groups which we should have finished second.

The likes of R.O.I, Montengero, Estonia, Czech Rep, Bosnia, Armenia are hardly superior to us and all performed very well in this campaign, with Armenia being very unlucky to finish third.

Even Strachan would have secured second place. Levein is not experienced or good enough.

They could entice Souness back into the game with this job ..........