Bookie Roulette Machines

ready1873

No mate i hammer certain numbers, but as i only had a score i done a 14 quid bet with £1 on 3 and £3 on 26 3 came in so i stuck another 3 quid on 26 as its right next door and it was the next number out. I then had a fiver on 20 and £4 on 1 in the next 2 spins. The most i bet in a spin was 33 quid

Well done mate (tu)

Get yourself to Tynecastle on Sunday :D

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I have a mate who worked at Ladbrokes and he said anything electronic in betting shops is rigged in the shops favor, they'll give you a few wins here and there but thats to tempt you back, lull you into a false sense of security thinking you are better than you are

I have a mate who worked at Ladbrokes and he said anything electronic in betting shops is rigged in the shops favor, they'll give you a few wins here and there but thats to tempt you back, lull you into a false sense of security thinking you are better than you are

Your mate is wrong.

Again though im friendly with my local ladbrokes staff and they say their shop runs in profit due to the machines never mind the money they take on football horses, dogs etc

Without a doubt. But the machines or electrical betting(virtual/numbers etc)is not rigged

Started sticking a few quid in them to play the Monopoly Easy street game as my local amusements has closed. Came out with £24 profit the other night. Was pretty chuffed! Would say 3 times out of 5 I come out with at least my money back.

I do enjoy the fruit machines though... its the lights :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Again though im friendly with my local ladbrokes staff and they say their shop runs in profit due to the machines never mind the money they take on football horses, dogs etc

Without a doubt. But the machines or electrical betting(virtual/numbers etc)is not rigged

riada is right davie mate, if they were found out that machines were rigged they would be hammered for billions by the government, not to mention all the lawsuit claims against them etc, its not worth it considering the % payout is still in the shops favour always (tu)

does anyone belive you can scam them?

see people selling books on ebay how to scam roulette

nope, nope, nope, they are all a massive crock of shite

I didnt think they were rigged till i saw 4 7's in a row, then number 13. If that wasn't bad enough, same day, the week after, come into stick a fiver into the machine with 2 boys from college, look through the previous number, 4 7's in a row and number 13.

Also having 66 quid on black, watching the ball stop on black then move to red, puts you off them a wee bit aswell.