Bookie Roulette Machines

ready1873

Roulette whether live or a machine will never be beating. SIMPLE. You get 36/1 when there is 37 numbers

BUT.....

You can increase your chances per session. What I normally do is bet red and black at the same time for about 6 spins. then take notes. The board is divided into thirds. at 2/1. If one of them thirds hasn't been hit in 6 shots I'll put the lowest amount I can on it (it varies by machine, but online you can do it for £1) if it misses then I put £2 on it and then continue chasing odds are paying me back are more than what I have put on since I started the system. It's all about odds. and you might have put on your £1, £2, £3 but with your 6 spins prior to starting this system means that your at nine spins and the odds are in your favour for that particular thirds. It's called the laws of probability.

If you want a more detailed explanation of this system ask me. But make sure you realise that for as long as you play roulette you will eventually lose.

Not to be picky, but the odds are 35-1.

And your second system doesn't make sense, if I'm reading it correctly. Why does form impact on what comes next? It's the same as how nothing which happens previously to a coin toss, will affect the outcome of the next one.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And your second system doesn't make sense, if I'm reading it correctly. Why does form impact on what comes next? It's the same as how nothing which happens previously to a coin toss, will affect the outcome of the next one.

Some people just can't grasp this fact.