Sign in to follow this  
laudrupno1

*** The Official Football Manager 2012 Thread***

Due to me pre-ordering Uncharted 3, many CD's and 2 concerts next month i'm a tad skint :lol: Will pick it up in a month times when i get paid i'm thinking :P

"Football Manager 2012 cannot be installed yet, because it is not yet released."

Fuck you Steam :(

On the manual thing in the box it says "this year you will be required to install and activate your game through Steam."

Doesn't even look like there is a way around it. :(

"Football Manager 2012 cannot be installed yet, because it is not yet released."

Fuck you Steam :(

On the manual thing in the box it says "this year you will be required to install and activate your game through Steam."

Doesn't even look like there is a way around it. :(

Your pain amsues me. :sherlock:

Much did you pay for it mate?

How much is it likely to cost? Game website has it at 27.99, will that be the same tomorrow instore?

I was all happy then I put it in my laptop and it can't be installed :anguish:

Not be long till Midnight,seems silly though if u have the game early u cant play it now,I mite pre order it and star downloadin from FM scout £26.99 so can play at midnight if not i'll just go into Game tomorro and use my points.

Just purchased and currently pre-loading for a bang on 12 start :P!

12 is so much better than 11 so I'll be aiming to finish the remaining months of my demo save to carry on!

The russians will surely find a way around it. There are thousands of dollars worth programs hacked, i dont think FM12 will be a real problem.

The russians will surely find a way around it. There are thousands of dollars worth programs hacked, i dont think FM12 will be a real problem.

Are you mad they are too busy hacking Philthy phil