*** The Official Football Manager 2012 Thread***

laudrupno1

Can someone help with kits? Watched a couple of videos on youtube and all of them have a Sports Interactive folder with everything in it whereas all mine has is my game save, all my FM stuff seems to be in the Steam folder and I can't find a Kit folder within that anywhere.

That usually happens if you holiday each game that month and your assistant takes over.

Aye that'll be it.

Wont the league in March and I'm trying to get to the end of the season as quickly as I can. Might be in danger of getting replaced, we won every game like 5-0 that I skipped :lol:

Doing the Rangers in the 3rd division too and it's gonna be a stroll in the park by looks of it winning at least 5-0 and had acouple of 9 and a 10-0 :lol: maybe I should have lowered our rep in editor to make it more of a challenge.

Rangers are always in administration on mine even if I untick the box in the editor :unsure:

Use Notepad to open the file.

My Computer > (C:) > Program Files > Steam > Steamapps > Common > Football Manager 2012 > Data > DB > 1220 > edt

Then right click on "start_in_admin.edt" and click edit. Just delete the line:

"START_IN_ADMIN" "Rangers"

Save & exit.

Start a new game and we should be out of admin.

Right for the kits, I've made a folder in the Sports Interactive > Football Manager 12 folder called Graphics then one in that called Kits with the Rangers kits in that. Now what? :(

Is it the kits I made or your own? Mines had a config with them, they won't work without one. Make sure you have "Use Skin Cache" unticked.

First signing I made for Rangers is Marc McAusland from St Mirren for £110k and on £1.1k a week. Good young CB and for the 3rd Division too, surprised I got him tbh, the reputation level for Rangers probably is going to make this a piece of piss as laudrup said ^

First signing I made for Rangers is Marc McAusland from St Mirren for £110k and on £1.1k a week. Good young CB and for the 3rd Division too, surprised I got him tbh, the reputation level for Rangers probably is going to make this a piece of piss as laudrup said ^

I hadn't moved us to Division 3, but mines was roughly the same. Even though we were predicted for mid table, everyone was gone etc, I was bought over within a month and now had a decent transfer budget. Would have been back to normal within a season.

Will wait until FM13 when it's done properly.

Whatever you do...get John Fleck signed back up...will take £675 wages, scores 2/3 a game in the 3rd division :praise:

Brought in...

Ian Black - £2,700 a week

Chris Wood - 2 Year Loan

Garry Kenneth ( :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: ) as back up - £1,100 a week

Garry O'Connor ( :anguish: at first, quickly :praise: ) Back up - £1,300 a week.

Lacine Cherif - £325 a week.

Currently sitting top of the 3rd division, 25 points clear :uk:

Whatever you do...get John Fleck signed back up...will take £675 wages, scores 2/3 a game in the 3rd division :praise:

Brought in...

Ian Black - £2,700 a week

Chris Wood - 2 Year Loan

Garry Kenneth ( :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: ) as back up - £1,100 a week

Garry O'Connor ( :anguish: at first, quickly :praise: ) Back up - £1,300 a week.

Lacine Cherif - £325 a week.

Currently sitting top of the 3rd division, 25 points clear :uk:

How much did you give yourself to spend etc?

I've signed Marc McAusland, Michael Paton and currently going after Liam Kelly but I'm running out of funds.

Won the league with 101 points and 132 goals scored.

Signed Le Fondre, Mackay Steven, Ryan Mcgowan and Kenny Mclean. Le Fondre got 17 in 18.

Got Arnason, Graeme Shinnie and Jennings coming in on frees.

Andy Little is a beast from the right wing, got 20 goals. Kerkar got 20 assists in 23 league games :praise:

I only gave myself £200k transfer budget and £4k a week wages to go on and I didn't keep Little :( Didn't even keep Hutton, Bedoya, Healy Broadfoot etc.

Just signed Liam Kelly for 22k up front then 100k over 24 months because I only had 22k left :D

How much did you give yourself to spend etc?

I've signed Marc McAusland, Michael Paton and currently going after Liam Kelly but I'm running out of funds.

Gave myself nothing and any money made from player sales was sent straight to wage budget.

I find the desktop version takes ages to do. I've played about 3 hours worth and am at the first game of the season. This is my first time using it and have been looking around a bit but I prefer the ipad version. Going to start a Bayern game on the computer version though.

I find the desktop version takes ages to do. I've played about 3 hours worth and am at the first game of the season. This is my first time using it and have been looking around a bit but I prefer the ipad version. Going to start a Bayern game on the computer version though.

To speed it up turn all highlights etc off turn speed of game right up,let assistant take charge of pre-season friendlies and only load up leagues your gonna use so if just doing Rangers only load up Scottish leagues as you can add remove leagues other countries later on if you change your mind (tu)

To speed it up turn all highlights etc off turn speed of game right up,let assistant take charge of pre-season friendlies and only load up leagues your gonna use so if just doing Rangers only load up Scottish leagues as you can add remove leagues other countries later on if you change your mind (tu)

I had done all that :lol: