*** The Official Football Manager 2012 Thread***

laudrupno1

I realised the other day that in about 12 years of CM/FM I have not completed at least one season with a team from outside Europe.

Started a Flamengo season and expirementing with a 3-3-3-1.

The only teams ive ever completed a full season with are Rangers, Levski Sofia, Sheffield W and Nottingham. And im playing FM since 2005...

Michael Fink in the search bar there. :pipe:

Deleted this game, had no motivation to play it. Anyone know when the FM 13 demo is out?

Had to check him out! Haha :)

So weird that after scoring one goal in a game, Dyer set a record...

Just had a bit of motivation to start one with Swansea, it's fun, but they only have one decent striker, so I signed one, sent 2 out on loan and they all got pissed off :(

I offer one positive rep to the first man (or woman) to give us a full update for the start of this season with all the new transfers.

Pr0's promising a new update by tomorrow evening. (tu)

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/280650-FM12-Update-Packs-by_pr0/page7

Got a free rep there due to myself being half asleep. :lol:

Anyway, so today I set up a new game with us in SFL 3, illegal transfer embargo enacted from sept and added the new players, released the traitors etc, didnt put them at any specific club mind couldn't give a rats arse about them although I've been offered both Ness and Fleck by their agents before Ness ended up at the mighty... chesterfield. Draw for the 1st round of the League Cup sees us play East Fife :D and if we get passed that we have, at Ibrox, Glasgows 2nd side, some shitty wee club that plays in a disgusting snotter coloured hooped top, forget their name now tbh.

Only real 'problem' is the CL which we are in because I don't know how to set that to not be in it, and we beat Victoria Plzen and now have another mickey mouse side I cant pronounce for a place in the group stages.

Top man. :cheers:

That would save me time, how do I go about adding those in?

Just unzip this into your graphics folder.

That's the normal set of kits and the 3D kits. They should work no bother, just saves you the hassle.

If you have any existing Rangers kits it'd be best to delete them, just in case.

Got Droylsden into League two after two seasons, sitting 3rd in the league in January, hoping to push for the title again this season.

Joris Di Gregorio is a fucking machine at this level. Got 48 goals in 44 games last season, and has 17 already this season. Looking to get them into the Premiership asap, I still have the wage budget of a Blue Square North side.

I've downloaded a few packs from FM-base, but they aren't all appearing on my game <cr>

Anyone know what the problem could be?

Did you remember to untick "use skin cache" and tick " alway's reload skin on confirm"?then click on reload skin,this is all in preferences under display and sound option.

Pr0's promising a new update by tomorrow evening. (tu)

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/280650-FM12-Update-Packs-by_pr0/page7

Got a free rep there due to myself being half asleep. :lol:

What do I have to do once I've downloaded the update?

I know nothing about these sort of things. :/

What do I have to do once I've downloaded the update?

I know nothing about these sort of things. :/

Just extract the file into the editor data folder. The file path should be as follows:

My Documents > Sports Interactive > FM2012 > editor data (If there isn't an editor data folder, create one.)

I wouldn't recommend the pr0 update anymore though. Our formed date is set to 2012.

LFCMarshall's is probably the best you'd get. Everything seems fine with it, plus he gave Little a bit of an upgrade.

Here you go. (tu)

Just extract the file into the editor data folder. The file path should be as follows:

My Documents > Sports Interactive > FM2012 > editor data (If there isn't an editor data folder, create one.)

I wouldn't recommend the pr0 update anymore though. Our formed date is set to 2012.

LFCMarshall's is probably the best you'd get. Everything seems fine with it, plus he gave Little a bit of an upgrade.

Here you go. (tu)

Keep getting an error message saying the game is already running..

Reckon I need to download any software or something? My laptop was completely wiped recently and had nothing on it.

Here you go. (tu)

I tried Marshall's database and if you look at it in the editor at the database changes, he's made it "Newco", gave us debt, made us bankrupt etc. I seen him talking about it in the comments below the download once, pretty sure he's one of them.