*** The Official Football Manager 2012 Thread***

laudrupno1

Anyone?

Is it best to uninstall and reinstall it?

I would check the packs to see if the kits/badges that aren't showing in the game are actually there,

If the are, you can check the xml file that should be in the pack to double check that it has been coded properly,

I usually get the individual countries packs for kits as it's a lot easier to find any that aren't working.

If you know the unique id for the team you can search the xml file for that number and once you have the right line of code just check that the file name has been typed in exactly the same as the kit has been named, ie the actual image is named rangers_home.jpg but in the code it says rangers-home.jpg it wont show up correctly.

I'm planning on updating our transfers for my patch.

I will leave the other teams though, there's far too many transfers to get done if I do that.

I will upload a Rangers updated team with a few skill changes and put it at the bottom of my first post in the thread I made with the patch, for anyone who wants it.

Keep getting an error message saying the game is already running..

Reckon I need to download any software or something? My laptop was completely wiped recently and had nothing on it.

Had a quick look for a fix, found this:

- Open Steam and access your Games Library

- Right-click on Football Manager 2012 -> Properties -> General -> Set Launch Options

- Type this in the box: -small_screen -windowed

- Click on OK, close the window and launch FM12 through Steam

Let me know if it works.

I tried Marshall's database and if you look at it in the editor at the database changes, he's made it "Newco", gave us debt, made us bankrupt etc. I seen him talking about it in the comments below the download once, pretty sure he's one of them.

Double-checked everything and it's all good.

I don't know if my packs (i.e scottish kits pack) is corrupting other kit data... And similarly with the badges.

Steam apps>common>football manager 12 > data > *new folder- graphics* > *new folder- kits*

The file path should be:

My Documents > Sports Interactive > FM2012 > graphics > kits

Not sure if that'll fix it or not though.

Had a quick look for a fix, found this:

- Open Steam and access your Games Library

- Right-click on Football Manager 2012 -> Properties -> General -> Set Launch Options

- Type this in the box: -small_screen -windowed

- Click on OK, close the window and launch FM12 through Steam

Let me know if it works.

Double-checked everything and it's all good.

The file path should be:

My Documents > Sports Interactive > FM2012 > graphics > kits

Not sure if that'll fix it or not though.

That's not working. Its not coming up as it being open when I open up the task manager.

Installed it again and its just doing the same.

I am having an injury nightmare. Also murder when internationals are on and you are playing in challenge cup. I had jordan Wilson at left back with Cribari wiktorski and McAusland at right back against Partick! Loving the game so far. Temps is unstoppable!

went wolfsburg on update, bought dodo, lucas zen, hurtado, bressan, miguel bedoya, ivan marcone. loaned in charlie davies, lorenzi and djuricic

released few people and loaned out dejagah

right now just listed klich and orozco

top after 13 played 11 wins 2 losses, 4 points clear :)

Got revenge on Inter with a 2-0 win at Ibrox, after having Chris Hegarty sent off. Robbie Crawford and Andy Little were the scorers as the Third Division club embarrassed the Serie A outfit ;)

Couple of players getting unhappy about not getting games and interest being shown in others, not sure what sort of team I'll have at the end of the season as I've got the illegal transfer embargo in place. On the plus side, there is £22m in the bank and still CL Tv money to come so there will be money to spend in the future.

Downloaded the FM Weegie update. Has us as a newco known as The Rangers Football Club :BELM:

Also got Markys one, but fancied a game as Arsenal.

Only thing i don't like now is Celtic players are interested in coming to us :disappointment:

So far signed for us:

Brian Easton on a free, Jakub Rzezniczak for £525k, Yaya Sanogo on loan, Hugo Bargas for £450k and Iain Turner on a free.

Looking to bring in Nick Powell from Man Utd.