*** The Official Football Manager 2012 Thread***

laudrupno1

Nice Aird! I haven't even started a league with my update yet. Where do you play Templeton though and I will put him there when I start one. Also what formation?

rangerstacticsoverview.png

He's just set to the default winger. Nothings change like cutting inside etc.

He now has 17 in 20 :lol:

I also tied him up on a longer contract to 2016.

Awesome, thanks. All your outfield starting XI are over 7 ratings! I'm lucky if one of my players in my leagues get over 7!

To be fair, it is the 3rd divison. I've currently racked up 67 league goals and i'm only halfway through December :craphead:

Won the 3rd division easily with Rangers.

leagueob.png

But because the game still thinks we're in receivership all my players are being sold from under me.

So far this summer i've lost:

Wallace to West Brom for £1.5m

Barrie McKay to Hibs for £65k

Faure to Hibs for £24k

Darren Coles probably joining AFC Wimbldeon for £9k

Cribari to Nottm Forest for £550k

and 4 others are wanted and will probably go.

Still have a transfer embargo but i've got about £5m to spend strangely enough :lol:

Anyone else not able to sign coaches due to the embargo?

I didn't plan it properly not my staff room looks like....

rangersstaffstaff.th.png

:anguish:

Won the 3rd division easily with Rangers.

leagueob.png

But because the game still thinks we're in receivership all my players are being sold from under me.

So far this summer i've lost:

Wallace to West Brom for £1.5m

Barrie McKay to Hibs for £65k

Faure to Hibs for £24k

Darren Coles probably joining AFC Wimbldeon for £9k

Cribari to Nottm Forest for £550k

and 4 others are wanted and will probably go.

Still have a transfer embargo but i've got about £5m to spend strangely enough :lol:

Anyone else not able to sign coaches due to the embargo?

I didn't plan it properly not my staff room looks like....

rangersstaffstaff.th.png

:anguish:

This is the only annoying thing I've lost acouple of players too and I think Wallace will be next as constantly managers at my games interested in him.

Next season will be interesting if I keep losing players and cant sign any replacements but makes it more interesting I suppose and a challenge :21:

Transfer embargo over :D

So i popped out to go sign some under 21 frees as they can be signed and don't need to be registered. So i bring in Davide Petrucci once of Man Utd, Omer Bayram left winger just released from Kayserispor, Mitchell Weiser a right winger released from Bayern and my steal of the century Khouma Babacar the ex-wonderkid of previous years, but still far better than the SFL2 has to offer.

Managed to bring in a staffroom finally.

Enjoying this Rangers update though it looks like I aint banned from Europe :crabflute: Won the league easily and the Challenge cup,got to both other cup finals but got beat 1-0 in both :disappointment: though I've qualified for the Europa League :21: enjoyed putting septic out the league cup on pens and I somehow missed out on 3rd division manager of the year don't know how that other cunt won it :uk: here's some screens of 1st season summary (tu)

gers28.jpg

gers27.jpg

gers34.jpg

gers32.jpg

gers31.jpg

gers30.jpg

gers29.jpg

gers37.jpg:BELM:

gers36.jpg

gers35.jpg

gers8.jpg

gers7.jpg

gers6.jpg

gers13.jpg

gers12.jpg

gers22.jpg

gers17.jpg

gers18.jpg

gers33.jpg

Was raging to lose Cammy Bell & Jakub Rzezniczak after not long signing them and think Wallace,Black etc may be next if offer's come in the club will accept them I've put my asking price for all players between £15/30 million to try and deter bids and put reject all offers :lol: don't know if that will work as it say's Watford will need to bid in the region of £15million to get Black :lol: So onto Division 2 and hopefully I won't lose too many of my good player's especially as still can't buy any replacements just now :21:

So onto Division 2 and hopefully I won't lose too many of my good player's especially as still can't buy any replacements just now :21:

I got Rzezniczak aswell, he's a bargain. Still have him infact and he got called up into the Polish squad for the Euros.

Remember to keep an eye out on free transfers who are under 21 when the embargo lifts as you can sign them and they don't need to be part of the registered squad.

I got Rzezniczak aswell, he's a bargain. Still have him infact and he got called up into the Polish squad for the Euros.

Remember to keep an eye out on free transfers who are under 21 when the embargo lifts as you can sign them and they don't need to be part of the registered squad.

Cheers will do (tu)

And yes I was raging when a bid came in for him and got accepted as he is a good player and a cracking prospect.

2nd Divison in the bag with 5games left. Not the greatest amount of games to spare but this league was tougher at times.

lewismacleodoverviewatt.th.png

Legend :praise:

Into the semis of the SC after beating Celtic 2-1 in the quarters.

Probably would've won the Challenge Cup if the majority of my team was injured on or international duty when i played the semis :disappointment:

Ross Perrys also getting called up into the Scotland squad, not been capped yet.