*** The Official Football Manager 2012 Thread***

laudrupno1

Was playing Inverness and they had Hogg sent off, so they bring on Gartland to shore up the defence... 5 minutes later he's been sent off as well. :lol:

Jelavic is a dick in this game. Thinking of giving him until January to get his act in gear before I punt him. Wee prick.

FFS. Amanatidis scored just twice in 12 games for me, so i decided to put him on the TL to get some cash and to free the club from his wages and ... i was really surprised when i found out that he, with 3 years left on his contract, is going to join Spurs for free, because of a minimum fee release clause. I dont remember something like that in his contract, as the negotiations with him were too long, but ... its obvious i made a mistake. On top of that - i got only 1 point from two home games(DUTD and Killie).

:mecha-anguish:

John Fleck is pish for me, Played him on the left and through the middle. He's fucking horrible.

Wylde is running it for me, can see him being POTY already. :wylde:

Play him at center mid, advanced playmaker, attack. :drool:

He's unreal!

Just got rid of Amanatidis and Lafferty, bought Griffiths from Wolves, it would be interesting to see if hes capable of doing what he has done for me in FM11(400+ goals). And Jelavic is finally playing well, he just scored a hattrick for about 10 mins against Celtic in the 2nd OF of the season. Its january and im 3 points clear on top of the table. Murphy and Naismith are my top scorers, followed by Goian :D

Just got rid of Amanatidis and Lafferty, bought Griffiths from Wolves, it would be interesting to see if hes capable of doing what he has done for me in FM11(400+ goals). And Jelavic is finally playing well, he just scored a hattrick for about 10 mins against Celtic in the 2nd OF of the season. Its january and im 3 points clear on top of the table. Murphy and Naismith are my top scorers, followed by Goian :D

Been shit hot in my game best free transfer ever :uk: won golden boot 1st season and its on the cards again (tu)

Anyone else do the same as me and have friendlies throughout the season?

Since I've got a fairly large squad (I like to have a preferred starting eleven, a backup for each position, a few other players then youth players) each time there is an international break or something, I schedule a friendly with a random team and let my backup and youth players show me what they can do. Keeps fitness up and morale up as I usually hammer the teams. :lol:

Also use cup games for my backup players (tu)

I'm dying to play this, but there's still no crack! :(

Gonna give it another week or so, then just purchase it.

I've been busy with FIFA 12 on the Xbox, so hadn't given the game much thought, but the Mrs walked in with it today, so happy days :D