*** The Official Football Manager 2012 Thread***

laudrupno1

2nd Divison in the bag with 5games left. Not the greatest amount of games to spare but this league was tougher at times.

lewismacleodoverviewatt.th.png

Legend :praise:

Into the semis of the SC after beating Celtic 2-1 in the quarters.

Probably would've won the Challenge Cup if the majority of my team was injured on or international duty when i played the semis :disappointment:

Ross Perrys also getting called up into the Scotland squad, not been capped yet.

What cut-out facepack are you using, mate?

In my game, MacLeod looks like a junkie.

Im currently in 2018 with my Rangers side. Fraser Aird has got like 300 games and 140 goals for me already, im gonna make a screenshot soon. So far, him, Dyer, Hegarty and Robinson were the ones who managed to make it at Rangers. Had to sell all of them except Aird. Hes 23 now and still doing good.

How is it I set players indvidual training? I clicked on the training tab but it gives me just 'long shots' 'passing' etc which I dont want to use. Saw a guide on FM base to work with my tactic and says to set strikers to "place shot" etc. How do I do that?

How is it I set players indvidual training? I clicked on the training tab but it gives me just 'long shots' 'passing' etc which I dont want to use. Saw a guide on FM base to work with my tactic and says to set strikers to "place shot" etc. How do I do that?

You need to press the "Interaction" button on the top right of the player's profile. There's an option called "Start preferred move training", you just choose the place shots option and that's you.

Won the second division now. Only dropped points in 3 games, all draws. Got beat in the SF of Scottish Cup off the taigs and won the challenge cup.

Pre-season now and signed a fair few players. Beat Standard Liege, Blackburn and Hertha Berlin 5-0, 6-0 and 5-1 respectively. :D

Signed Marc-Antoine Fortune on a free in September 2012 and he scored something like 34 goals in 32 goals. :lol:

Got Rangers in the SPL, Stoke offered me the job so took it. 9 days later after I applied for the Manchester Utd job they offered me it. :lol:

Made some pretty good signings with them, Muniain, James Rodriguez, Kara and a few more. Beat 6-5 in the CL semi on agg vs Chelsea. Was look likely to come second/challenge for first and hit a bad patch. Finished fourth. Job status is "very insecure". Have got pretty bored with them so I loaded the Spanish and German leagues, hoping someone gets the sack soon. :D

Won the second division now. Only dropped points in 3 games, all draws. Got beat in the SF of Scottish Cup off the taigs and won the challenge cup.

Pre-season now and signed a fair few players. Beat Standard Liege, Blackburn and Hertha Berlin 5-0, 6-0 and 5-1 respectively. :D

Signed Marc-Antoine Fortune on a free in September 2012 and he scored something like 34 goals in 32 goals. :lol:

Meant to rep the post above this :lol: ah well :blush:

Dropping points in 3 games deserves a rep of it's own, but the Charles Green thing :lol: