*** The Official Football Manager 2012 Thread***

laudrupno1

Phillip Degen is a nice free. Good Cover for Whitts

Villas-Boas sent me Oriel Romeu on loan aswell.

Villas-Boas got sacked after a season in my game. :lol::(

He got rejected from loads of jobs.. even AZ Alkmaar!

Edit : Just realized he was Heerenveen and Vitesse boss for a few months each. :lol:

Just qualified for the knockout stages on EL, after i finished 2nd in a group with Besiktas, Vitoria and Zurich. Won 1-0 at Ibrox against Besiktas, then i was leading 2-1 at Inunu, but McGregor scored an own goal so i took only 1 point. Griffiths has 5 goals in 5 games so far, including assist or two.

Just won my first trophy :)

lcfinal.jpg

I eliminated Basel in EL(6-3 agg) and Griffiths scored a hattrick against CSKA Moscow for a 3-2 win in the next round, looking forward to the 2nd leg. I had a fight with Fleck, with 15 months left of his current contract, i fear the bastard might not want to sign a new one. Sanogo scored once in 10 games so far, he was used as a sub most of the time. Hemmings got 4 goals so far, Griffiths and Murphy are brilliant. Just signed Arne Friedrich on a free transfer, hes shite. Sold Jelavic for 3.6m to Schalke and Lafferty for 2.2m to Swansea.

And i was surprised to see the new intake youngsters in march, this is the best guy so far:

penwright.jpg

got a really good game as leverkusen on the go

after 9 games 2nd in league level on points with top team dortmund who i play nxt

top of c.league group, beat valencia 1 0 away, arsenal 2-1 home :D and m.hafia 2-0 away

kiesling,kadlec, reinartz and sam are amazing

signed kara 3m, araujo 2.8m, ozar hurmaci(loan), reynaldo(loan) and vitinho 2m

released 3 crap bck up goalkeepers and sent bobel out on loan

play a 4-2-3-1

Leno

Castro Reinartz Friedrich Kadlec

Kara

Rolfes

Sam Ballack Jorgensen

Kiesling

A wee update on the might Gers progress in the EPL.

fm2012epl6.png

Craig Whyte does deliver on his promise to invest in the squad :craphead:

fm2012epl10.png

This Goalie is the main man, move over Allan McGregor

fm2012epl11.png

Some wheeling a dealing

fm2012epl7.png

Weird to see but it's true we have no history in the English game yet

fm2012epl8.png

Total domination, who says Rangers cant play total football :beer1:

fm2012epl9.png

1st trophy for the might Gers! :21:

fm2012epl6.png

fm2012epl10.png

fm2012epl11.png

Some wheeling a dealing

fm2012epl7.png

fm2012epl8.png

fm2012epl9.png

Nice one Will :sherlock:

fm2012epl6.png

fm2012epl10.png

fm2012epl11.png

Some wheeling a dealing

fm2012epl7.png

fm2012epl8.png

fm2012epl9.png

(tu):praise: :praise: gd stuff.

2nd season done as u can see I managed to claw back septics 10point lead and so did Dundee Utd finishin 2nd septic 3rd and lemon sacked :uk: Any1else have a crazy 2nd season,were septic gd then so bad and Dundee utd pumpin every cunt in ur game? :uk:

It was totally diff from my scoosh of a 1st season It was neck and neck til Nov wen half my team were either injured or like Jela in a huff but luckily septic got a shit loada injuries Jan onwards and got afew pumping's 1from me 6-1 but also from Hearts,Killie,Hibs and Dundee Utd who for sum reason were shit hot in my game laugh.gif

So much so with 2 games to go they coulda won the league but I beat them and septic both 2-0 to win League then beat Hearts 2-1 in Scottish cup,Got offered Newcastle job just before the final but rejected it as they relegated and I think I'll keep my Rangers save goin for now as I want a half decent champions league run as been piss poor both seasons finishin bottom of group :disappointment: Im aiming to reach the final in 2015 since its at Ibrox :uk:

Won manager and writers manager of yr and afew player awards attached below.

So i mite start a new game also now or fart about on the editor as not done that before and come back to this save shortly (tu)

When I look for a feeder club all I get it Scottish teams.

Have only asked for feeder club once and yes was all Scottish got Airdrie,any1 else got parent clubs I have Man Utd n Chelsea thou apart from the cash they give me its been pointless as they never send me any1 on loan and none of there players wanna come to me on loan either.

After getting my unfancied Indonesian Third Division side promoted with absolute ease, I left in search of higher things. I was manager of India Under 23's for a while, but packed it in cos we were beaten by Bahrain in the Olympic Games qualifying, knocking us out. I got the job as Papua New Guinea manager :lol: Took them from 200th to 192nd in the rankings. Now I'm manager of second-tier South African side Golden Arrows, aiming for promotion this year then a spell of consolidation in the year after, to gain experience in a top flight.

After getting my unfancied Indonesian Third Division side promoted with absolute ease, I left in search of higher things. I was manager of India Under 23's for a while, but packed it in cos we were beaten by Bahrain in the Olympic Games qualifying, knocking us out. I got the job as Papua New Guinea manager :lol: Took them from 200th to 192nd in the rankings. Now I'm manager of second-tier South African side Golden Arrows, aiming for promotion this year then a spell of consolidation in the year after, to gain experience in a top flight.

How are these types of games mate have never managed as low as that,gd fun? (tu)

How are these types of games mate have never managed as low as that,gd fun? (tu)

I love it, cos its a bit more realistic. You can assemble a squad from nothing and win the league! Working your way up is pretty fun too.

Mind you, you need a lot of patience! And don't expect to get a decent job until you're about 3 years in :lol: