Sign in to follow this  
laudrupno1

*** The Official Football Manager 2012 Thread***

2nd season done as u can see I managed to claw back septics 10point lead and so did Dundee Utd finishin 2nd septic 3rd and lemon sacked :uk: Any1else have a crazy 2nd season,were septic gd then so bad and Dundee utd pumpin every cunt in ur game? :uk:

It was totally diff from my scoosh of a 1st season It was neck and neck til Nov wen half my team were either injured or like Jela in a huff but luckily septic got a shit loada injuries Jan onwards and got afew pumping's 1from me 6-1 but also from Hearts,Killie,Hibs and Dundee Utd who for sum reason were shit hot in my game laugh.gif

So much so with 2 games to go they coulda won the league but I beat them and septic both 2-0 to win League then beat Hearts 2-1 in Scottish cup,Got offered Newcastle job just before the final but rejected it as they relegated and I think I'll keep my Rangers save goin for now as I want a half decent champions league run as been piss poor both seasons finishin bottom of group :disappointment: Im aiming to reach the final in 2015 since its at Ibrox :uk:

Won manager and writers manager of yr and afew player awards attached below.

So i mite start a new game also now or fart about on the editor as not done that before and come back to this save shortly (tu)

When I look for a feeder club all I get it Scottish teams.

Have only asked for feeder club once and yes was all Scottish got Airdrie,any1 else got parent clubs I have Man Utd n Chelsea thou apart from the cash they give me its been pointless as they never send me any1 on loan and none of there players wanna come to me on loan either.

After getting my unfancied Indonesian Third Division side promoted with absolute ease, I left in search of higher things. I was manager of India Under 23's for a while, but packed it in cos we were beaten by Bahrain in the Olympic Games qualifying, knocking us out. I got the job as Papua New Guinea manager :lol: Took them from 200th to 192nd in the rankings. Now I'm manager of second-tier South African side Golden Arrows, aiming for promotion this year then a spell of consolidation in the year after, to gain experience in a top flight.

After getting my unfancied Indonesian Third Division side promoted with absolute ease, I left in search of higher things. I was manager of India Under 23's for a while, but packed it in cos we were beaten by Bahrain in the Olympic Games qualifying, knocking us out. I got the job as Papua New Guinea manager :lol: Took them from 200th to 192nd in the rankings. Now I'm manager of second-tier South African side Golden Arrows, aiming for promotion this year then a spell of consolidation in the year after, to gain experience in a top flight.

How are these types of games mate have never managed as low as that,gd fun? (tu)

How are these types of games mate have never managed as low as that,gd fun? (tu)

I love it, cos its a bit more realistic. You can assemble a squad from nothing and win the league! Working your way up is pretty fun too.

Mind you, you need a lot of patience! And don't expect to get a decent job until you're about 3 years in :lol:

Lads what does this retail at? Might go pick it up today

U get it mate?As others have said £29.99 out most shops,seen it online for £23.50 had stuck this in the official gaming deals and bargains thread but just incase u missed it added here (tu)

I love it, cos its a bit more realistic. You can assemble a squad from nothing and win the league! Working your way up is pretty fun too.

Mind you, you need a lot of patience! And don't expect to get a decent job until you're about 3 years in :lol:

Deffo will give this a go at sum point mate (tu)

Deffo will give this a go at sum point mate (tu)

The add/remove playable leagues makes this so much easier in this game. Beforehand you had to load up every single league and run them all, it was impossible!

Now though, you can just load up areas at a time. Once I'm done Asia and Africa I'll move on to North America.

The add/remove playable leagues makes this so much easier in this game. Beforehand you had to load up every single league and run them all, it was impossible!

Now though, you can just load up areas at a time. Once I'm done Asia and Africa I'll move on to North America.

Agree mate gr8 added feature bein able to add or remove leagues whenever u wish (tu)

He's not on mine mate, only greek player on mine is a 16 year old DC.

:disappointment:

Thats a weird 1,did u go straight to free transfers at start of ur game as maybe sum1 else snapped him up mate,did u put his name in the search bar to see where he's ended up? (tu) Hope u find him been absolutely sensational for me both seasons :21:

ipaayp.png

Juanma :praise:

Brought him on in the 52nd min as well :D

Ortiz has been fantastic for me too. I sold Whittaker and have been playing Ortiz at RB

Thats a weird 1,did u go straight to free transfers at start of ur game as maybe sum1 else snapped him up mate,did u put his name in the search bar to see where he's ended up? (tu) Hope u find him been absolutely sensational for me both seasons :21:

All depends on the size of the database loaded (tu)

Summer Transfer Window of my second season closed.

In:

Steven Fletcher - 3m

Kevin de Bruyn - 4m

Maxime Colin - 500k

Bongani Khumalo - 2m

Out:

Carlos Diogo - 2.5m

Juanma Ortiz - 900k

Matt McKay - 350k (wouldn't agree a new deal)

Still got nearly 3m in the kitty.

CL group was kind-ish, to me. Bayern, Shakhtar and Dinamo.

Assuming this weekend's matches are kind to me, I'll order this soon. Has anyone downloaded any facepacks/logos yet?

I've downloaded logos, haven't installed yet.

Started a season with Rangers, looking for the hotshot Amananatidis, couldn't find him. So I was like ah, lets see who I can get on loan, come across Thiago from Barca, Barca Accept offer, he declines Rangers' offer, Dortmund's offer & Vitesse's offer. Wee dick. Then scrolled down as we're lacking up front and I managed to to get Nile Rangers on loan for 7 mths along with Danny Wilson covering either Goian or Boca. Won first match 2-0, Jela Brace. Then I come up against Leverkusen @ Ibrox and I can't actually believe I never won. 55% of possession, 24 shots..only 5 on target. Anybody able to tell me how to get my players to Improve their shooting? Much appreciated (tu)

EDIT: Here's a screenshot.

25s75vq.jpg