*** The Official Football Manager 2012 Thread***

laudrupno1

I love it, cos its a bit more realistic. You can assemble a squad from nothing and win the league! Working your way up is pretty fun too.

Mind you, you need a lot of patience! And don't expect to get a decent job until you're about 3 years in :lol:

Deffo will give this a go at sum point mate (tu)

Deffo will give this a go at sum point mate (tu)

The add/remove playable leagues makes this so much easier in this game. Beforehand you had to load up every single league and run them all, it was impossible!

Now though, you can just load up areas at a time. Once I'm done Asia and Africa I'll move on to North America.

The add/remove playable leagues makes this so much easier in this game. Beforehand you had to load up every single league and run them all, it was impossible!

Now though, you can just load up areas at a time. Once I'm done Asia and Africa I'll move on to North America.

Agree mate gr8 added feature bein able to add or remove leagues whenever u wish (tu)

He's not on mine mate, only greek player on mine is a 16 year old DC.

:disappointment:

Thats a weird 1,did u go straight to free transfers at start of ur game as maybe sum1 else snapped him up mate,did u put his name in the search bar to see where he's ended up? (tu) Hope u find him been absolutely sensational for me both seasons :21:

Thats a weird 1,did u go straight to free transfers at start of ur game as maybe sum1 else snapped him up mate,did u put his name in the search bar to see where he's ended up? (tu) Hope u find him been absolutely sensational for me both seasons :21:

All depends on the size of the database loaded (tu)

Summer Transfer Window of my second season closed.

In:

Steven Fletcher - 3m

Kevin de Bruyn - 4m

Maxime Colin - 500k

Bongani Khumalo - 2m

Out:

Carlos Diogo - 2.5m

Juanma Ortiz - 900k

Matt McKay - 350k (wouldn't agree a new deal)

Still got nearly 3m in the kitty.

CL group was kind-ish, to me. Bayern, Shakhtar and Dinamo.

Started a season with Rangers, looking for the hotshot Amananatidis, couldn't find him. So I was like ah, lets see who I can get on loan, come across Thiago from Barca, Barca Accept offer, he declines Rangers' offer, Dortmund's offer & Vitesse's offer. Wee dick. Then scrolled down as we're lacking up front and I managed to to get Nile Rangers on loan for 7 mths along with Danny Wilson covering either Goian or Boca. Won first match 2-0, Jela Brace. Then I come up against Leverkusen @ Ibrox and I can't actually believe I never won. 55% of possession, 24 shots..only 5 on target. Anybody able to tell me how to get my players to Improve their shooting? Much appreciated (tu)

EDIT: Here's a screenshot.

25s75vq.jpg

After playing Leverkusen of the park in a match I should've won, I get pumped 4-2 by Swansea, yet again i had the better of the possession, 54% although my players seem to be shooting more on target with 8, 14 shots taken. Then played Macclesfield, drew 1-1. My team are so inconsistent :lol:

Just got Skénderbeu or Ekranas in the 3rd Qualifying round of the CL, was hoping I'd get those Maribor bastards to inflict some revenge. Manchester City also just bid £900k for Alexander which I've knocked back to see if they come back with an improved bid. No idea why they'd want them all of their keepers are phenomonal. Signed Jamie Murphy for £825k with the Motherwell Board accepting it as it was "too good to turn down" hope to get a good profit in a season or two, will probably hand him his debut in the last pre-season friendly against Millwall.

Just got Skénderbeu or Ekranas in the 3rd Qualifying round of the CL, was hoping I'd get those Maribor bastards to inflict some revenge. Manchester City also just bid £900k for Alexander which I've knocked back to see if they come back with an improved bid. No idea why they'd want them all of their keepers are phenomonal. Signed Jamie Murphy for £825k with the Motherwell Board accepting it as it was "too good to turn down" hope to get a good profit in a season or two, will probably hand him his debut in the last pre-season friendly against Millwall.

Remids me of FM 2010 when Barcelona made a bid for him. Pished myself :alexander: :lol: