*** The Official Football Manager 2012 Thread***

laudrupno1

Beat Man Utd in the Last 16, 1-0 on Aggregate. 1-0 Victory at Ibrox in the first leg sent me through.

Top of the league by 2 points.

Got drawn against Barca in the Last 8 of the Champions League.. Shite myself....

BUT THEN!

2mik4k.png

Anti-Football? Kiss my arse Lionel :craphead:

went to the Nou Camp a few weeks later

9pq1s0.png

Now I've got Inter in the Semis :disappointment:

Champions.

Celtic 1-2 Rangers.

Neil Alexander gave away an own goal early in the second half, before Stokes squared the game with his own goal. With the game going into the last five minutes, and the title going to Celtic (goal difference), Maurice Edu pings one in the top corner from 25 yards. 4-in-a-row.

Champions.

Celtic 1-2 Rangers.

Neil Alexander gave away an own goal early in the second half, before Stokes squared the game with his own goal. With the game going into the last five minutes, and the title going to Celtic (goal difference), Maurice Edu pings one in the top corner from 25 yards. 4-in-a-row.

You can have a rep for that :pipe:

Was on a good run of games in the league 2-0 at Home to Hearts, 1-0 away to St Johnstone, 4-0 at Home against Ekaranas (CLQ), 3-1 away to Inverness, 3-1 at home to Partizan, 2-1 away to Motherwell, mauled Aberdeen at Ibrox 4-0, then draw 1-1 with Dundee United 1-1 away? :S Furthermore, got horsed 3-0 at the Allianz arena in the group stages* and got Celtic at home next, currently only leading by 1 pt!

*Group Stage

Bayern Munich

Olympique Lyon

Rangers

Basel

Decided to go Tottenham after I got bored(sacked) at Rangers :lol:.

Seasons 1/2/3 pretty much the same, struggled to break into the Top 4. Consistently beat the big teams but kept fucking up away to home to small shite teams like West Brom & NORWICH :anguish:. Won the Europa League in Season 3 and the League Cup!

Season 4, made a couple of signings. Managed to get Cavani and Tevez after he was TL by City. Diego Costa for 2m also. Won the Premiership, the FA Cup and the Champions League!! Unbelievable season. Just got offered a job by Man United at the end of the season. Gna take it and see if I can win the same with them, then i'll just retire entirely and start a new game with new team :D.

#I<3FM2012.

Took the Peterhead job in January 2012 when they were 3rd behind Alloa and Stranraer, now in April and we're 1st, 3 points ahead of Elgin with 5 games to play (including a home game against Elgin). I'm thinking 3 wins sees us become Champions, but I need the win against Elgin.

Bastards were 0-2 against Alloa at Home with a man sent off, while I was winning 4-3 against Queens Park at Hamdump and they somehow managed to square it back to 2-2 :disappointment:

Still a while to go here, but I think the 3rd Division title is ours :crabflute:

15d9ymb.jpg

3rd time I've played them, game kept crashing before the OF match at the weekend of that week. Good result considering it's at the Allianz & we got pumped 3-0,4-0 previously. Heartbreaking at the end though, Thiago from Barca on loan was straight through on goal on the 88th minute & put it straight at the keeper :anguish:

anybody found any hidden gems yet like wonderkids any recommendations ?

lucas andersen from Aalborg i found. only 16. scouts give him a 4 and a half star rating and hes already got good stats. I picked him up for 1 million but i think hes worth it. Played him as deep lying forward support first game and he scored 2 good goals (tu)

I gonna go back to my Rangers save after winnin the double twice I'll leave 3rd season for now as I have been tryin the editor for the 1st time for abit of fun so I'll now be managing The Rangers in the EPL biggrin.gif 1st season mite be tough as only have youth players in the team think I fucked up there but do have 90m to spend :uk: