*** The Official Football Manager 2012 Thread***

laudrupno1

Once you've got your squad together, post it up so we can see it (tu)

Will do mate (tu) As i said i fucked up abit in the editor as only had a handful of staff and 12 youth players as my 1st team :lol: so frantically tryin to sign up staff and players at the moment :uk:

Finished my first season with treble. Just bought Sharp from Doncaster for 800k(probably because they relegated, i tried to sign him in my first season and they wanted 4m for him) and he is fantastic so far. 7 goals in 8 games or something. Still cant make that Sanogo guy to play, only one goal in about 20 games, used mostly as a half time sub. Hemmings is currently on loan at Barnsley, and i signed Cesare Bovo, Matias Schelotto, Santacroce and Dalla Valle for free. Bought and signed on free lots of youngsters. 2nd season is starting well, Griffiths is on fire, and im in a CL group with Olympiakos, Litex and some big team, which i cant remember atm <cr>

Will do mate (tu) As i said i fucked up abit in the editor as only had a handful of staff and 12 youth players as my 1st team :lol: so frantically tryin to sign up staff and players at the moment :uk:

Any chance you could stick the editor data up for download?

Wouldnt mind havin a go at building a squad for the epl

Finished my first season with treble. Just bought Sharp from Doncaster for 800k(probably because they relegated, i tried to sign him in my first season and they wanted 4m for him) and he is fantastic so far. 7 goals in 8 games or something. Still cant make that Sanogo guy to play, only one goal in about 20 games, used mostly as a half time sub. Hemmings is currently on loan at Barnsley, and i signed Cesare Bovo, Matias Schelotto, Santacroce and Dalla Valle for free. Bought and signed on free lots of youngsters. 2nd season is starting well, Griffiths is on fire, and im in a CL group with Olympiakos, Litex and some big team, which i cant remember atm <cr>

they are some bloody good signings mate, bovo is amazing in fm, him and pastore last fm for my palermo team, was unreal how many times pastore corners found his head and then found the goal :D Sanago takes time but does usually become one of the best target men in the game

last fm in one of my saves his rep became worldwide and arsenal bought him for 55m of udinese

Started a season with Rangers, looking for the hotshot Amananatidis, couldn't find him. So I was like ah, lets see who I can get on loan, come across Thiago from Barca, Barca Accept offer, he declines Rangers' offer, Dortmund's offer & Vitesse's offer. Wee dick. Then scrolled down as we're lacking up front and I managed to to get Nile Rangers on loan for 7 mths along with Danny Wilson covering either Goian or Boca. Won first match 2-0, Jela Brace. Then I come up against Leverkusen @ Ibrox and I can't actually believe I never won. 55% of possession, 24 shots..only 5 on target. Anybody able to tell me how to get my players to Improve their shooting? Much appreciated (tu)

EDIT: Here's a screenshot.

25s75vq.jpg

going into the training category of each of ur attacking players and there will be something u can click on there to help improve composure finishing etc

Any chance you could stick the editor data up for download?

Wouldnt mind havin a go at building a squad for the epl

Hi mate i just followed this guy's guide>Create a Club and used the editor which was my 1st attempt not perfect but surprised how easy it actually was gd luck with it (tu)

I gonna go back to my Rangers save after winnin the double twice I'll leave 3rd season for now as I have been tryin the editor for the 1st time for abit of fun so I'll now be managing The Rangers in the EPL :D 1st season mite be tough as only have youth players in the team think I fucked up there but do have 90m to spend :uk:

gazzaa.jpg

gazza.jpg

TheRangers-1.jpg

TheRangers1-1.jpg

The more you use the editor the more you get used to all the in's and out's. (tu)

Yeah mate cheers no bad for a 1st bash I'll learn from my mistakes like give myself some players/staff next time :uk:

I wouldn't bother about staff too much, I normally when a start a new game get rid of all my staff any ways. If you're wanting a top class Assistant Manager sign Sidnei Lobo (tu)

they are some bloody good signings mate, bovo is amazing in fm, him and pastore last fm for my palermo team, was unreal how many times pastore corners found his head and then found the goal :D Sanago takes time but does usually become one of the best target men in the game

last fm in one of my saves his rep became worldwide and arsenal bought him for 55m of udinese

55m <cr> jeez... I was think maybe i need to sell him, but then i thought it would be nice to keep him around, at the end its only 1.8m deal. I dont see him getting a regular football anyways, with Griffiths and Sharp on fire, Jamie Murphy is also there, and i also have Lauri Dalla Valle(no goals for now).

Why does this thread always have a doze of people watching it but not posting? :lol:

Got a massive update to post later, btw how come people always seem to speed through their seasons? I'm only half way through the SPL & started it before the guy in the EPL :lol:

Oh and how can I use facepacks etc since I've downloaded the game through steam?

Just got the game yesterday. Started with Rangers, Bedoya is absolutely brilliant for me! Got Videton or something in the CL qualifier, they beat Maribor 2-1 on agg :lol:

First game of the season and absolutely mauled Hearts, Jelavic with an absolute screamer of a freekick for his second.

wqocnq.png

Hi mate i just followed this guy's guide>Create a Club and used the editor which was my 1st attempt not perfect but surprised how easy it actually was gd luck with it (tu)

Ended up just switchin rangers and celtic over to the epl and gave us a £25million transfer budget.

First game of the season was the champions league qualifier:

litexgame.jpg

Didnt go as planned as after the red card we were on the back foot. Heyho tho, will destroy them at ibrox

Didn't have to sell Jelavic in the end, after him saying he wanted to move to a bigger I offered him out but he said he wanted to stay. So after all that, I was pleased the big man stayed.

We announced a link with Man City and they sent me Dedryck Boyata which I was happy with. I've also signed Dani Benitez from Udinese for £500k, Leandro Bacuna from Groningen for £1.6m and Gianneli Imbula from En Avant de Guingamp for £1.5m who have all came in and improved the squad.

The noticable departures were Weir, McFadden and Healy on frees, with Bedoya leaving for £775k.

Qualified comfortably for the Champions League beating Videoton and Omonoia. Got a group of Inter, Benfica and Litex. Aim is to achieve the last 16 like we did the season before.

First match against Benfica went rather well;

4-1.jpg

Delighted with that.

The league has started with 4 wins out of 4 and not conceding a goal.

Just played St Johnstone, scouts told me they had a weak defence so after I had scored 11 goals in 2 games I was relishing the opportunity. However, Jody Morris with a 35 yard screamer. Top corner. One down. 9 minutes later, corner, Wylde back post Goian as usual up there. 1-1. Started the second half well Jelavic scored. 2-1. They went down to 10 men then ran up the park and netted an equaliser with 10 minutes to go! I was staring my first dropped points right in the face when Jelavic popped up with 5 minutes to go. 3-2 to the Champions.

Some may think I take this game a little too serious, but those who don't understand, don't matter. :broadfoot: