*** The Official Football Manager 2012 Thread***

laudrupno1

I wish all of you's posted on the SI forums, Rangers career page. This might sound really pathetic but I hate seeing the tims one have like 600 odd posts in it and ours only about 280.

I've made one post on that forum and i've been on it for over a month.

Half of the posts in the Rangers career are from a tim aswell :lol:

Link mate?

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/276772-FM-12-Rangers-Fc-Thread-Nae-Dough-4-In-A-Row

I've made one post on that forum and i've been on it for over a month.

Half of the posts in the Rangers career are from a tim aswell :lol:

Aye I know who you mean, he's a bawface, I don't think i've ever felt so much hate for someone over the Internet. Maybe I need to get a life!

(tu)

Just seen that Mcgougan33 have a go at you for calling Brown a rabid tim haha.

Aye haha, the mods deleted some of my posts. I'm sure I had an argument with him or some other Tim in the FM11 thread about the same thing and it went on for pages, I don't know why there even posting In the Rangers thread anyway, bastards.

Aye haha, the mods deleted some of my posts. I'm sure I had an argument with him or some other Tim in the FM11 thread about the same thing and it went on for pages, I don't know why there even posting In the Rangers thread anyway, bastards.

Aye I seen your posts had been edited, wankers.

Might start posting just to stir it up a wee bit.

I've decided to patch the uni work and started a game in charge of the Queen's eleven. As usual, I added myself as 'Ally McCoist MBE' and edited the file config to make sure I had Super's cut-out face.

I didn't bring anyone in, but I brought Matius Abelairas (Like we did in real life) and Ioannis Amanatidis in on trial for a tour of Germany where, also like in real life, we kicked-off the tour against Lotte. Neither trialists were offered deals and no-one has left, but I'm looking to send Perry, Hutton and Scott Gallacher out on loan for some experience.

Fucking Linfield, the fly cunts, by the way. I asked to play them in a friendly at Windsor Park and they knocked me back, so I asked their reserves, Linfield Swifts, who accepted. So, thinking I was playing their second strings, I sent out a young squad and players like McGregor, Davis and Jelavic didn't even travel while Perry, Hutton and Hemmings started. They bastards fielded their first team and I was three-nil down within eighteen minutes. We ended up drawing five-each, but those bastards broke an unwritten rule.

King Kyle of Ulster's just signed a new deal worth £15K per-week, but him and big Sasa are out of action for a month or two.

Anyone know why I suddenly can't play this game offline? I don't have Internet at work and am trying to play on my tea breaks..

It was working fine but now steam won't launch.

To play offline i think you need internet connection first, you connect, then you go to offline mode, load the steam again and its gonna work that way. At least for me it does.