*** The Official Football Manager 2012 Thread***

laudrupno1

has anyone got a link for the facepacks ? and how do you install it in the game ?

Facepacks FM2012 All info there on how to install it etc too but it's easy enough mate once downloaded use winrar etc then once thats done open up your sports interactive/football manager 2012 folder in ur documents, create a new folder call it graphics and put the facepacks in there,then when startin ur game go into prefrences/display and sound and tick box next to "always reload skin on confirm" and un tick the box sayin "use skin cache" then click on confirm and that's it saved start up ur game and all faces should be there mate (tu)

Why does this thread always have a doze of people watching it but not posting? :lol:

Got a massive update to post later, btw how come people always seem to speed through their seasons? I'm only half way through the SPL & started it before the guy in the EPL :lol:

Oh and how can I use facepacks etc since I've downloaded the game through steam?

see above post mate (tu)

I've decided to patch the uni work and started a game in charge of the Queen's eleven. As usual, I added myself as 'Ally McCoist MBE' and edited the file config to make sure I had Super's cut-out face.

I didn't bring anyone in, but I brought Matius Abelairas (Like we did in real life) and Ioannis Amanatidis in on trial for a tour of Germany where, also like in real life, we kicked-off the tour against Lotte. Neither trialists were offered deals and no-one has left, but I'm looking to send Perry, Hutton and Scott Gallacher out on loan for some experience.

Fucking Linfield, the fly cunts, by the way. I asked to play them in a friendly at Windsor Park and they knocked me back, so I asked their reserves, Linfield Swifts, who accepted. So, thinking I was playing their second strings, I sent out a young squad and players like McGregor, Davis and Jelavic didn't even travel while Perry, Hutton and Hemmings started. They bastards fielded their first team and I was three-nil down within eighteen minutes. We ended up drawing five-each, but those bastards broke an unwritten rule.

King Kyle of Ulster's just signed a new deal worth £15K per-week, but him and big Sasa are out of action for a month or two.

After this, we leathered Oxford United five-nil at the Kassam Stadium before drawing one-each at home to Man United in our final pre-season fixture. Six games, twenty-one goals scored, seven of which came from big Jela in pre-season. Good stuff.

Then, we fucking drew at home to Hearts on the opening day of the season.

We're two-nil up at half-time and crusing, so I take McDowall's advise and praise their first-half showing. Pure horror followed as that Irish BASTARD Elliott scored twice for them in the last ten minutes. I brought on Healy and pushed forward with Wylde and Naismith, but the bastarding game never showed me another highlight.

To irritate me even more, they won three-two at Easter Road with a 92nd minute winner. P****s.

Up next, we've got a team from Bosnia (Big, sexy Sasa's homecoming) in a Champions' League qualifier. I don't remember their name, but I Google'd their stadium to see what it was like and here it is. A shitehole.

1183.jpg

gd to see u got ur pic up ok mate (tu) Dundee Utd finished 2nd in my 2nd season as Rangers and were pumping teams includin septic crazy scores like that I only won the league ahead of them by afew points so u mite be onto a winner with them :uk:

Aye thanks for telling me. Top man (tu) Top of the league atm in my season. In my Rangers season celtic played Dundee Utd at home and they had Gavin Gunning sent off in the 4th minute. Celtic had 13 shots (5 on target), Utd had 2 shots (1 on target, Celtic had 64% possesion and the game ended 0-0. :uk:

I wish all of you's posted on the SI forums, Rangers career page. This might sound really pathetic but I hate seeing the tims one have like 600 odd posts in it and ours only about 280.

I'm in the thread all the time, never post though.

I'll start.

After this, we leathered Oxford United five-nil at the Kassam Stadium before drawing one-each at home to Man United in our final pre-season fixture. Six games, twenty-one goals scored, seven of which came from big Jela in pre-season. Good stuff.

Then, we fucking drew at home to Hearts on the opening day of the season.

We're two-nil up at half-time and crusing, so I take McDowall's advise and praise their first-half showing. Pure horror followed as that Irish BASTARD Elliott scored twice for them in the last ten minutes. I brought on Healy and pushed forward with Wylde and Naismith, but the bastarding game never showed me another highlight.

To irritate me even more, they won three-two at Easter Road with a 92nd minute winner. P****s.

Up next, we've got a team from Bosnia (Big, sexy Sasa's homecoming) in a Champions' League qualifier. I don't remember their name, but I Google'd their stadium to see what it was like and here it is. A shitehole.

1183.jpg

That team was called Borac and we beat them four-nil.

Big Jela's scoring for fun. Nine in three games, two SPL fixtures and a Champions' League qualifier including four against St Johnstone up in Perth in a seven-one gubbing.

I've not had a shot of Bartley yet. He's been with the England under-20's squad in Columbia for the under-20's World Cup. Club over country, son. Patch them. It's telling me that he could be on international duty until late August, obviously if they make it to the final, so he's going to struggle to get some game time. I've already had to move Bocanegra to left-back to fit-in Davie Weir and, even in a computer game, I've not got the bottle to drop big Goian.

I've sent Perry, Hutton, Cole and Gallacher out on loan for some experience and also because, with a bigger squad than last season and no reserve league, they'd be rotting in the stands, not even on the bench.

A lot of people have been posting about jelavic requesting a move, I've just had the same problem and only managed to get £3.3million for him.

Anyone made more from his transfer?

I transfer listed him and tried to punt him to any1 and every1 and was no takers then eventually he asked to be taken off the transfer list his morale picked back up and I put him back in the team so didnt have to sell him in the end though he'll prob be in a huff requesting a bigger club again soon :uk: