*** The Official Football Manager 2012 Thread***

laudrupno1

lemmon.jpg:uk:

lolol neil lennon is a cunt

those backgrounds are amazing, dont think i can be bothered startin my gers game again but probably download them for friday

playin an fm game with a mate :)

in my gers game beat viktoria plezen then wisla to make c.league. wylde couple of assists away to plezen and a borges hat.trick at home to wisla being the highlights :D

won my first 5 league games, 16 scored 0 conceded :peanut:

beat hearts 3 nil, st johnstone 3 nil(wylde hat.trick! :D), inverness 6 nil, m.well 1 nil, just beat the dons 3 nil at ibrox. bocanegra double ;) and borges

lolol neil lennon is a cunt

those backgrounds are amazing, dont think i can be bothered startin my gers game again but probably download them for friday

playin an fm game with a mate :)

in my gers game beat viktoria plezen then wisla to make c.league. wylde couple of assists away to plezen and a borges hat.trick at home to wisla being the highlights :D

won my first 5 league games, 16 scored 0 conceded :peanut:

beat hearts 3 nil, st johnstone 3 nil(wylde hat.trick! :D), inverness 6 nil, m.well 1 nil, just beat the dons 3 nil at ibrox. bocanegra double ;) and borges

(tu) It was only afterwards I realised it was the BBC that was interviewin or they woulda got it too :uk:

For people managing Rangers only:

Anyone making a profit i.e. not losing money consistently every month?

What I do is arrange friendlies at home against big clubs, ones that are going to generate loads of money. I also create a League tournament type thing that usually generates loads of money.

I usually make about £20m in money, now during the season I still lose money but I'll make money from Champions League wins and draws and if I've had a good season winning the SPL and through Champions League money, I'll get most of the money lost throughout the season back.

I got a transfer budget of £12m second season.

Make sure you don't go over the wage budget aswell.

That team was called Borac and we beat them four-nil.

Big Jela's scoring for fun. Nine in three games, two SPL fixtures and a Champions' League qualifier including four against St Johnstone up in Perth in a seven-one gubbing.

I've not had a shot of Bartley yet. He's been with the England under-20's squad in Columbia for the under-20's World Cup. Club over country, son. Patch them. It's telling me that he could be on international duty until late August, obviously if they make it to the final, so he's going to struggle to get some game time. I've already had to move Bocanegra to left-back to fit-in Davie Weir and, even in a computer game, I've not got the bottle to drop big Goian.

I've sent Perry, Hutton, Cole and Gallacher out on loan for some experience and also because, with a bigger squad than last season and no reserve league, they'd be rotting in the stands, not even on the bench.

We knocked Borac out of the competition, six-nil on aggregate and next, we've got Slovan Bratislava for a place in the Champions' League group stage. Slovan have the competitions leading goalscorer on seven goals, so far... Filip Sebo. This could be good.

I've had Hearts' David Templeton and Nigel Hasslebaink from St Mirren scouted, but I'm not making a move for either. Templeton's just a wee bit too expensive at the moment and I only scouted Hasslebaink because he's started the season like a rocket, but he doesn't look Rangers standard. I also recieved good news from up north when Scott Allan knocked-back a new deal from Dundee United. Thank you, see you soon.

After the international break, we've got Inverness, away.

I transfer listed him and tried to punt him to any1 and every1 and was no takers then eventually he asked to be taken off the transfer list his morale picked back up and I put him back in the team so didnt have to sell him in the end though he'll prob be in a huff requesting a bigger club again soon :uk:

I had enough of the private chats with him so he went to a "bigger" club Dortmund! Must be a fan of the bundesliga!!

I had enough of the private chats with him so he went to a "bigger" club Dortmund! Must be a fan of the bundesliga!!

Yeah I was same I put him in reserves until he finally came out his huff but I woulda quite happily punted him as u couldnt win in a private chat with him I'll see how he is in 3rd season :uk: