*** The Official Football Manager 2012 Thread***

laudrupno1

They just won't drop points in this!! And my first game against them has been moved to December for a number of reasons :anguish:

Just finished the first game of a crucial double header against Dundee Utd, 3-2 to the champions. Valencia at Ibrox up next.

Edit: Just drew 1-1 with Valencia. Sat back till the 70th minute and we were 1 down. Went attacking and big Kyle on his comeback from injury got the equaliser. Delighted.

just got this ... enjoying it so far ortiz is class in it ... n kenny mcdowall keeps reccamending me hesslelink a think he wants the sack

What ever you do, don't sign him.

I signed him on a free and he's shocking, his wages are putting me over the budget aswell, arsehole he is. Getting punted next window because they're in his favourite teams.

Emre Can of Bayern is a bargain youngster.

Available for 750k. Potential 4 star player.

Missed out on one of the Dinamo youngsters but trying to pick up Kovacic.

Finally got this guy for my Malaga game shame the wee cunt wouldnt sign for me in my Rangers game :uk:

How much money did you start with at Malaga?

£17.4m for a top half of league finish was offered so took that (tu) quite a good squad so I've only spent £4.4m so far and got sum loans in too incase injuries etc (tu)

Have u started a game urself yet?keep us posted wen u do (tu)

£17.4m for a top half of league finish was offered so took that (tu) quite a good squad so I've only spent £4.4m so far and got sum loans in too incase injuries etc (tu)

Have u started a game urself yet?keep us posted wen u do (tu)

That's a decent amount for what seems easily achievable (tu)

I started a Rangers game but only played 1 day in the game :lol: I usually spend hours getting the staff buying and selling etc at the start of a game but I get bored with Rangers by January so probably not worth starting 1 up. I'll give Malaga a go and see how I get on instead

I don't know how you can play with those backgrounds, mate.

I can't start a game until I've got all the cut-out faces, badges, logos, SS style kits, competition and club names. I used to download the backgrounds, but there's far too much going on in the screens for me with them.

Is Ibrox in the pack?

Is there anyway that i can change the settings so that when i click on a player i only see there attributes and not all the other clutter ?

On the player screen, if you click the attributes tab, it does this. It seems they've set the profile as their default page, its possible there might be has been or will be a skin that changes that or something in the xml.