*** The Official Football Manager 2012 Thread***

laudrupno1

Started a full game with Rangers last night. Set up a few tactics and signed Eduardo Vargas, a striker that I was linked with. He scored a hat-trick in his first friendly.

Will update this once I get further into the season.

some good young players ;)

adryan(flamengo), romario(vitoria), leandro(gremio), kovacic, erick torres, vitinho(botafogo), niang(caen), ongenda, isco, gerard deulofeu, rafinha(barce), jean marie dongou(barce), rugani(empoli) ignasi miquel, podstawski, tassi(inter)fernando(gremio) felipe anderson, achahbar, castignos, sarabia, jese, tolga cigerci, nika Kvekveskiri, fabian himcinschi :sherlock:

Emre Can of Bayern is a bargain youngster.

Available for 750k. Potential 4 star player.

Missed out on one of the Dinamo youngsters but trying to pick up Kovacic.

They wanted 1.7M in my game which Bayern accepted but then the cunt wasn't interested in negotiating :disappointment:

They wanted 1.7M in my game which Bayern accepted but then the cunt wasn't interested in negotiating :disappointment:

That's brutal, both the fact they were trying to make you fork out 1.7 and he wouldn't even negotiate.

Speaking of cunts who won't negotiate with Rangers, have a look at Wilfried of Vitese. 2.5m minimum release clause, striker, Ivory Coast International with 2 caps. Looks quality. Was gutted when he wouldn't even talk to us.

That's brutal, both the fact they were trying to make you fork out 1.7 and he wouldn't even negotiate.

Speaking of cunts who won't negotiate with Rangers, have a look at Wilfried of Vitese. 2.5m minimum release clause, striker, Ivory Coast International with 2 caps. Looks quality. Was gutted when he wouldn't even talk to us.

Yep brutal alright cunt should be privileged to get opportunity to sign for The Gers :uk: