*** The Official Football Manager 2012 Thread***

laudrupno1

Is there anyway that i can change the settings so that when i click on a player i only see there attributes and not all the other clutter ?

Go into your prefrences/settings and it says Default Player Page: Profile/Attributes. Set it to attributes (tu)

So finally acquired this years version, have edited a restructured scottish league with an 18 team top division, 16 team second and then below that is regionalized - level three has 4 sub levels and level 4 has eight then below that I've lumped the rest into an inactive league and actually started a few top division B teams there. On FM11 I had created my own euro comps but havent done that yet for this so with the standard ones for now.

Playing with Rangers as always for a first game, got Shamrock in the CL and humped them 2-0 and 6-0, then drew Partizan in the play off round. Got Bocanegra red carded after 23 minutes of the first leg away, Jamie Ness then proceeded to put the ball into his own net and right on half time Naismith picked up an injury that will keep him out for three months. Brought on Fleck to replace him and he proceeded to bang in a hattrick as Davis bagged a fourth and we ended up winning 4-1, and coasting 2-0 at home.

Group stages I have our old friends Zenit, Barcelona and Romania side Vaslui who knocked out Villarreal. Should be able to get at worst 3rd, he said famously.

I've tried to keep the actual squad we have as much as possible, though Papac went to Newcastle for £1.2m, too much to turn down for a 31 year old whose contract is up and Lafferty took the huff when I signed Meteeb as I felt we needed another striker and he's been sent to the B side.

Just finished my 1st season as Rangers, won the league by 20+ points. Taigs won the Scottish Cup and League Cup while getting to the semi finals only to be pumped 6-1 by Bilbao. :broadfoot:

In that season I brought in Tom Cairney (1.9m) Kenny Miller (950k) and Leigh Griffiths (700k) Cairney has been decent, Miller has been banging them in and Griffiths has been terrific most of the time. :D

Punted Edu, Broadfoot, Alexander, McCulloch, Bendiksen and Kerkar for a combined £3.6m (most released)

Started the new season by bringing in John Flanagan (loan) Giovani Dos Santos (2.7m) and Lorenzo Crisetic (free) while releasing Weir, Healy, Dick, Little and giving Scott Gallacher to Livingston for nothing. Sold Kyle Hutton to Leeds (350k) and Nikica Jelavic to Leicester (7.5m). Jela was unsettled, no point in keeping him when I have Miller, Griffiths, Naisy and Lafferty who can all do just as well. Got through the 3rd qualifying round against a team that I'm not even gonna attempt to spell and have been drawn against Zurich in the playoff.

ryt ave forgot my steam password and username if i buy this can i play it without having steam ?

No but it's free to make a new steam account bud :)(tu)

I can't wait to see some of your posts on here that are FM related hahaha

Is it one of these that you download? If so it's only coming up with FrostWireSetup for me?

fm12helpu.jpg

I think most ppl in this thread bought the game mate that's why no1 is answering as dont know ourselves maybe sum1 in the torrent thread will be able to help u (tu)

I don't know how you can play with those backgrounds, mate.

I can't start a game until I've got all the cut-out faces, badges, logos, SS style kits, competition and club names. I used to download the backgrounds, but there's far too much going on in the screens for me with them.

Is Ibrox in the pack?

How u gettin on with kittin ur game out mate got any screenshots?This is first Ive ever added things so still learning myself (tu) love the facepacks,logos and kits etc adds to the realism of the game the backgrounds I downloaded are abit hit and miss some are cracking others abit sore on the eyes and no Ibrox wasnt in it the guy said he was concentrating on the top leagues only 1st but would then add others so hopefully sum1 will do Ibrox soon (tu)

We knocked Borac out of the competition, six-nil on aggregate and next, we've got Slovan Bratislava for a place in the Champions' League group stage. Slovan have the competitions leading goalscorer on seven goals, so far... Filip Sebo. This could be good.

I've had Hearts' David Templeton and Nigel Hasslebaink from St Mirren scouted, but I'm not making a move for either. Templeton's just a wee bit too expensive at the moment and I only scouted Hasslebaink because he's started the season like a rocket, but he doesn't look Rangers standard. I also recieved good news from up north when Scott Allan knocked-back a new deal from Dundee United. Thank you, see you soon.

After the international break, we've got Inverness, away.

We beat Inverness six-one and won three-nil against Motherwell, both away from home. Those results were split by a one-each draw in Slovakia against Slovan Bratislava, booking our place in the Champions' League group stage. Sebo scored their goal over there and I've just noticed that wee Vlad's dad is their manager, the ex-Slovakia boss who took them to the World Cup.

In the Champions' League, we're in a group with Porto, Dortmund and the team that broke my heart, Zenit. It's a tough draw, but it was always going to be and we've avoided the 'big' teams, so the group should be more open.

We're second top of the SPL after four games, joint with Celtic on points and one behind St Mirren who've played a game more. In the League Cup, we're away to Ross County.

Aberdeen at Ibrox, next. Craig Brown said he's going to dent his title chances, so Jelavic is going to eat his children.

Aberdeen at Ibrox, next. Craig Brown said he's going to dent his title chances, so Jelavic is going to eat his children.

We drew nil-nil and eight-in-five Jelavic tore his calf muscle, so will miss the next four or five months. Devastating.

I've got Lafferty coming back to fitness, but I need to bolster. With three days before the transfer window closes, I'm leaning towards a loan deal than a full transfer. Sporting offered Novo...

Anyone else do what I do sometimes and attend a whole load of random matches at World Cups and stuff :lol:?

My own wee personal scouting mission :lol:(tu)

I do this. :lol:

At the start of the season, I went to Dundee United's Europa League qualifier to have a look at Scott Allan and I'm due to attend the under-19's Old Firm game in a couple of weeks.

How u gettin on with kittin ur game out mate got any screenshots?This is first Ive ever added things so still learning myself (tu) love the facepacks,logos and kits etc adds to the realism of the game the backgrounds I downloaded are abit hit and miss some are cracking others abit sore on the eyes and no Ibrox wasnt in it the guy said he was concentrating on the top leagues only 1st but would then add others so hopefully sum1 will do Ibrox soon (tu)

Aye, good. I won't play the game unless it's kitted out. It's a bit daft, but it looks better and I'm the same every year.

The backgrounds are good, but they're just a wee bit too much for me.

How do I take a screenshot?

Aye, good. I won't play the game unless it's kitted out. It's a bit daft, but it looks better and I'm the same every year.

The backgrounds are good, but they're just a wee bit too much for me.

How do I take a screenshot?

I use the snipping tool,for a screenshot I think its Alt+F9 (tu)

Here's a few backgrounds for SPL/SD1 including a couple of Ibrox if anyone wants them:

http://www.mediafire...kjmd4s7h6hi8qsx - SPL

http://www.mediafire...18fsuasy9ys26bw - D1