*** The Official Football Manager 2012 Thread***

laudrupno1

done that, got this so far but don't know what to do with it all <cr>:(

fmicons.jpg

Run the football manager setup, then copy everything in the skidrow folder into the Football Manager installation folder and overwrite the existing files, after that create a shortcut of the Red FM 12 file which is in your installation folder onto your desktop or taskbar so you can click that to start the game.

I couldn't get it working with the update though so don't know about that. In the FM torrent thread a guy in there got another member to install the game for him over Team Viewer so you could try asking him to do it for you

Run the football manager setup, then copy everything in the skidrow folder into the Football Manager installation folder and overwrite the existing files, after that create a shortcut of the Red FM 12 file which is in your installation folder onto your desktop or taskbar so you can click that to start the game.

I couldn't get it working with the update though so don't know about that. In the FM torrent thread a guy in there got another member to install the game for him over Team Viewer so you could try asking him to do it for you

sorry mate, thanks for helping, but not sure what you mean here? :(

We drew nil-nil and eight-in-five Jelavic tore his calf muscle, so will miss the next four or five months. Devastating.

I've got Lafferty coming back to fitness, but I need to bolster. With three days before the transfer window closes, I'm leaning towards a loan deal than a full transfer. Sporting offered Novo...

I've brought wee Nacho back on loan until the end of the season. I wasn't sure, but I thought about the memories he's given us and I had to bring him in. It's a ridiculous way to look at it, but him and Healy will be decent back-up for Naismith and big Lafferty.

Ortiz just picked up a double hernia, so he's now on the injury table, as well. He'll miss the next two months.

Our next fixture was away to Dundee United after the international break and I'm gutted, we lost two-nil and were second to everything. With big Jela and Ortiz out, Lafferty and Novo lacking match fitness, Davis being knackered McKay still travelling back from international duty, I switched from my usual 4-4-2 to a 4-1-4-1 with Bartley behind Edu and McCulloch, then Naismith up-front on his own. It didn't work.

We've got Zenit at Ibrox in the first Champions' League group game.

sorry mate, thanks for helping, but not sure what you mean here? :(

Once the game is installed you end up with a folder for example, C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012

You have to copy the files from the skidrow folder into there and it will ask to overwrite the existing files, you click yes

Went napoli, sold maggio 4.9m santana 1m, dezi 200k, britos 2m,zuniga 900k, dossena 1m and released aronica

Bought wilfried 2.5m, paloschi 3m, belluschi 1.4, bandalovski 200k, araujo 2.8m, eggen hedenstad 1.6m, ignacio piatti 3m and canella 5.5m

won friendly cup beating city on pens in semi then numancia 5 0 :D

Taking a break from my Watford game, started as Newcastle.

Things couldn't have went any better, currently top after 9 games and still unbeaten.

I've already drew 3-3 at Stamford Bridge and I just won 3-1 at Eastlands, Ba scored a hat-trick.

2 different tactics, away from home and at home to the better teams I play a 4-3-3. This is focussed on counter attacking and being hard to beat. At home to the weaker teams I play an attacking 4-4-2.

I've signed Sturridge on loan, Mphela, Andy King, and Tom Hateley.

Lovenkrands has been really good, worth a look for anyone playing as Rangers.

Anyone else update their own kits as the seasons go by? Adds a wee bit more interest to the game for me :lol:

Found myself looking for something unusual for Peterhead's first trip into the First Division, so plumped for this:

peterhead2.png

And I want to buy it! :lol:

Anyone else update their own kits as the seasons go by? Adds a wee bit more interest to the game for me :lol:

Found myself looking for something unusual for Peterhead's first trip into the First Division, so plumped for this:

peterhead2.png

And I want to buy it! :lol:

how do you that? quit fancy geen it a shot

Couple of questions guys-

Is it possible to use the editor and move teams round on a saved game?

Anyone have any idea who in England (mid-lower end PL and top-mid in championships) have most amount of money available?

Couple of questions guys-

Is it possible to use the editor and move teams round on a saved game?

Anyone have any idea who in England (mid-lower end PL and top-mid in championships) have most amount of money available?

I think you can do this with FMRTE but I wouldn't reccomend it as it might corrupt the save. Moving the team that is, not FMRTE as that's pretty solid.

results1.jpg

table1b.jpg

euro1z.jpg

Doing very well as we almost reach half way of my first season. 100% record in the league, still in the League Cup quarters where we have Brechin. The tims got pumped out by Cowdenbeath but that was actually their only domestic loss of the season before they came to Ibrox although they did draw away to Motherwell. The tims arrived at Ibrox just after we had bravely lost 1-0 in Barcelona, and they had just beaten Dundee 10-0 in the League. Tight first half till brown gave away a free kick on the edge of the box near half time which Jelavic scored from, Jela added a second late in the second half, the tims missed a penalty and then Jela completed his hattrick with a penalty of his own. Five clear, not as impressive as Ally ;)

CL hasn't been overly hot, managed a draw at home to Barcelona and away to Vaslui, but got totally raped in Russia by Zenit, 5-0. Made up for it a little bit with a 4-1 win at Ibrox. Still, Europa League spot is assured and we made a few million from getting to the groups so it's all good.

I think you can do this with FMRTE but I wouldn't reccomend it as it might corrupt the save. Moving the team that is, not FMRTE as that's pretty solid.

Whats that mate? I would definitely be willing to take the risk as im just bored with the game im doing now