*** The Official Football Manager 2012 Thread***

laudrupno1

Delighted with my start to the season. Played 6 in the SPL, winning 5 and drawing 1.

Got Man Utd, Shakhtar and Viktoria Plzen in my Champions League group so I'm hoping for at least 3rd spot.

Just beat Shakhtar 1-0 at Ibrox, Jelle Vossen is incredible. :drool:

Some games you're just not allowed to win. The Champions League games, and now against Aberdeen at home. Hit the bar three times, had two disallowed- lost 1-0. 3rd defeat of the season, and with Celtic signing Baba and Mackie, they are very strong up front. Compared to me, playing Healy and Hemmings...

After having an absolute shocker of a month, humped Celtic 3-1 at Hampden to go through to the Cup final. 3 up at half time, Jelavic with 2 and Lafferty scoring, both back from injury. Jela tried a ridiculous overhead shortly after his double, scraped the bar. Never even seen an overhead on this game before! :lol:

FUCK THE SPL!!!!

Having guided Rangers to a 4-0 Lc final win against Morton we were storming through Europe, beating Kiev and Stoke and onwards the the QF of the EL. Where we drew Arsenal. Well does the SPL not arrange my game in hand against Hearts for the day after the Arsenal game :disappointment:

Had to put the young boys out against Arsenal at the Emirates and we were gubbed 6-0. We won the Hearts game 2-1 to go joint top of the leauge. But im raging. I woud have let Kiev beat me had i known this would happen

there's certainly been a surge of interest in this thread today :D

anyone looking for some left back competition for lee wallace should sign this guy:

DominikMayr.png

you might think 10 grand a week is a bit steep for a 19 year old but he's been amazing every time i've played him and he's currently keeping lee wallace out the team and he's also been shit hot this season

So lads, dunno if any of you read my posts a wee while ago about my Argentian wonderkid...well after 5 successful seasons, scoring 60+ a season, he finally was snapped up by Liverpool for a fee of 40 million.

He is already one of the best players in the game and it sucks to let him go but had no option to decline that kind of mnoney, here is his stats as he leaves me.

2q1b8ch.png