*** The Official Football Manager 2012 Thread***

laudrupno1

That looks so cool the background!

I only managed to play few hours of my FM12 with Rgers, Russel seemed an alright signing and Driver was injured lol.

Cheers (tu) This is my 2nd time goin Rangers done 3 seasons goin into my 4th season now,think i'll knock Catania back as Ive assembled a gd young squad maybe if a Juventus or Milan came callin I may take more notice :lol:

Can't wait to get my laptop back, had to upgrade it to Windows7 so it would load Steam!

I tried signing Aluko on a free but he wasn't even interested in talking to Rangers which was weird.

Anyone signed Goodwillie, Boyd, Rhodes in it for Rgers. They decent?

Only signed Goodwillie out ones u mentioned and hes good worth signing also reccomend Jamie Murphy of Motherwell bangs in the goals (tu)

Started a game with Linfield, 1st season - Won 5 trophys, and knocked out of the Champions League at the First Qualifying.

2nd season - Half way through, top of the league and I made the Champions League groups only to get humiliated by Man Utd, Dortmund and CSKS Moscow

And can I just add, Chris Hegarty from Rangers is a machine.. 15 goals from centre back and I'm in January!

So...about to go off my fckn nut!

ordered 2012 game and due to arrive tomorrow, got the 2009 game today (reason for that :craphead: ) And first installation had an error promt as couldnt have done it properly, uninstalled the game and did it through control panel and install new disk etc...

After 2 hours that steam thing set up and for all intents and purposes the game is 'installed' and even says I have played it today, as I clicked on it and a promt came up saying

perfoming first time set up....

installing activator.exe (step 1 of 1)

this stays for about 30secs then the box disappears , with NOTHING happening next....went back to stream and it says I played the bloody game today.. :disappointment: seriously stressed now...anyone know what to do???? :disappointment:

anybody recommend any younsgsters in the rangers reserves been stickin fraser aird, darren cole, fredrik espling on the bench for cup games nobody else is really doing well in training to get noticed.(got a few out on loan mind you)

End of first season i would recommend gaston fernandez on a free great striker got 20 in 22 for me so far in the league