*** The Official Football Manager 2012 Thread***

laudrupno1

Finally got FM back, 3rd laptop I've had to get off family haha!

Need help but folks, had bids for Jamie Mackie, Templeton and Jamie Murphy accepted. Can only get 1 but..

So who should I get? Mackie is 1.6, Murphy is 1.4 and Temp is 1.9

If you need a striker - Murphy. If you need a winger - Templeton. He's been fantastic for me.

Also still looking for a back-up goalie to Shagger if any1 has any recomendations cheers (tu)

Lukas Hradecky, only cost me £550k, he is young a pretty good.

Also, people should have a look at Lubos Kolar, play him behind the striker and he is brilliant, only cost me £150k.

Sebastian Cojocnean is worth a scout as well, young Romanian right winger will cost around £170k, been great for me.

Aye so I am the Hibs boss, Hibs have poor background staff and the board wont let me talk to them to allow more? :angry:

O'connor and Griffiths up front should be deadly :D

i said i was gonna win the league and i got about 400k transfer :anguish:

beat celtic 3-2 on first game of the season came back from 2-0 down! :21:

Lukas Hradecky, only cost me £550k, he is young a pretty good.

Also, people should have a look at Lubos Kolar, play him behind the striker and he is brilliant, only cost me £150k.

Sebastian Cojocnean is worth a scout as well, young Romanian right winger will cost around £170k, been great for me.

Cheers mate will check him out (tu)

Got Marseille in the Champions League quarters aswell which is a bit gutting considering this season the last 8 are quite pish, Other than Man City and Real its teams like Newcastle, Sevilla, Galatasary etc, played Marseille 6 times in my 6 seasons and never won once

Edit:

YASSS was away first and won 1 0 :21:

Also, I noticed in like the 85th minute that my reserve team goalkeeper was still playing (gave him some game time since the league was looking safe)totally forgot to put my number 1 back in goals, how's that for some experience, clean sheet against Marseille in the Chapions league quarter final :lol:

Aye so I am the Hibs boss, Hibs have poor background staff and the board wont let me talk to them to allow more? :angry:

O'connor and Griffiths up front should be deadly :D

i said i was gonna win the league and i got about 400k transfer :anguish:

beat celtic 3-2 on first game of the season came back from 2-0 down! :21:

I have a game with Hibs, you really need to get another striker in. Griffiths won't return in January :disappointment:

I came 2nd in the 2nd season and got a CL place and beat Celtic 5-1. Beat that :crabflute:

I have a game with Hibs, you really need to get another striker in. Griffiths won't return in January :disappointment:

I came 2nd in the 2nd season and got a CL place and beat Celtic 5-1. Beat that :crabflute:

what formation do you use? having a bit of a shite start so far haha might need to restart now i know how pish they are haha

Finished my 1st season, Won the treble, won both the cups on pens beating Hearts in the Scottish Cup and Celtic in the League Cup. Won the league last day of the season aswell. Made the last 16 of the CL but got absolutely humped off Arsenal, learned a lesson that game getting beat 7-1 at home :anguish:

Best signings so far have been Leigh Griffiths, 500k and scored 18 in 21 games since january. Jenssen from Tromso, payed 1m and he's a brilliant BBM. Signed both the Anderlecht center backs, Mazuch and Juhasz althought not had a chance to play both them in the same team since mazuch has been out with a broken leg.

Looking for a new goalie, a defensive mid and a left winger for next season. Also signed Carlos Fierr and Mohammed Abu on free transfers, both look to be really good youngstersm especially Fierro.

Finished my 1st season, Won the treble, won both the cups on pens beating Hearts in the Scottish Cup and Celtic in the League Cup. Won the league last day of the season aswell. Made the last 16 of the CL but got absolutely humped off Arsenal, learned a lesson that game getting beat 7-1 at home :anguish:

Best signings so far have been Leigh Griffiths, 500k and scored 18 in 21 games since january. Jenssen from Tromso, payed 1m and he's a brilliant BBM. Signed both the Anderlecht center backs, Mazuch and Juhasz althought not had a chance to play both them in the same team since mazuch has been out with a broken leg.

Looking for a new goalie, a defensive mid and a left winger for next season. Also signed Carlos Fierr and Mohammed Abu on free transfers, both look to be really good youngstersm especially Fierro.

I signed Fierro and Abu as well. Both turn out really well, especially Fierro.

Some pretty good free agents you may be interested in -

Biel Ribas (Spanish keeper, seems very good)

Marco Materazzi (Great defender, pretty slow though and actually commands low wages)

Arne Friedrich (German defender, he's 32 but still quick and is a great player)

Carlos Diogo (Right back, good player)

Andreas Hinkel (I know, but he's pretty good on the game!)

Maniche (Portuguese midfielder, not bad)

Mahamadou Diarra (50k wages though...)

El Hadji Diouf! (No explanation needed)

Marko Perovic (Left mid, not the quickest but has great dribbling, and good crossing)

Absolutely gutted... managed to keep it at 0-0 away at Sevilla in the Champions League semi final and was full of confidence for the home leg...

They score in the first minute, so I start the attack, then I have a defender sent off on 6 minutes and they score 2 more to make it 3 0 before HT.

Nothing to lose I played 3 at the back and every other cunt pretty much up front, ended 3-2 to them, blew our chance :disappointment:

That's me finished my uni work, so I've started a game with the Queen's eleven.

I'm sticking with the same team that started the season and offered Aluko a trial, but he's knocked me back. I also gave a trial to Matías Alberias who trained with us during pre-season.

David Templeton, Scott Allan, Tom Hateley, Andrew Halliday, Cammy Bell and Javier Guerra are all on my shortlist. There are more, but I forget them.

I've also made Kyle Hutton and Scott Gallacher available for loan, but knocked-back a loan offer from Burnley for Jamie Ness.

I'm almost finished pre-season where we won our three games in a tour of Germany. We played Lotte, Wiedenbruck and Lippstadt, then won three-nil against Leeds at Elland Road before a young side won three-nil, also, over in Belfast against Linfield's second strings.

Up next, Santos of Brazil at Ibrox in the last fixture of pre-season. Then, Hearts at home to kick-off the SPL season.

WATP.