*** The Official Football Manager 2012 Thread***

laudrupno1

Has anyone ever had a team meeting that totally destroys morale?

Was going through a dodgy spell so I had a team meeting saying we can still win the league and everyone went mental and everyones morale is now as low as it can be.

I've lost the last 4 games and i'm 12 points behind.

Quitting before I get sacked, championship team next.

If anyone needs a cheap striker go for Jamie Murphy, 18 in 20 for me.

Gave up on my St Mirren game for now, will go back later.

I've started a new game under my Peruvian Sunday League footballer alter-ego...

Lúis Pérez!

Loaded up all Asian Leagues for now, gonna see where this takes me.

Applied for all the jobs going.

Landed myself a job in the Indonesian second tier :D

PS KSB Sumbawa Barat.

We've no players, at all :lol: But I do have an assistant manager, and a scout!

Have to build a whole squad on 2.5k p/w. And I'm allowed no foreigners.

Not yet mate. Hopefully it's not too long until Reloaded or Skidrow get one up.

No matter what i will wait on the reloaded one. THe other ones were poor compared to that last year. Maybe its slightly harder to crack this year but it will be done no doubt

No matter what i will wait on the reloaded one. THe other ones were poor compared to that last year. Maybe its slightly harder to crack this year but it will be done no doubt

Yeah, they have used different protection this year.

I remember waiting a bit for 2009 to be cracked, which was really hard apparently, but this one will be done soon.

So far I've sold broadfoot for 1.9m and mcculloch for 500k (bastard) and signed emre can for 750k, Danny Wilson on loan, Carlos diogo on a free and yaya sanogo for 1.9m.

Also sold Jordan McMillan for 150k.

Still half looking for a striker/left winger but the squads pretty good. John fleck really impressing early season.

that's scary I've made the exact same signings as you apart from emre and sold broadfoot/Mcculloch haha

My signings have been..

Jamie Murphy (start of the season) - 1.5 mil - cracking signing

Rodri - 350k loan - cracking signing.

Novo - 300k - what more can I say.. it's wee Nacho!

Konstas-something - 50k - pish

And loaned a bunch of youngsters out for 6 months :)(tu)

13 points clear at the moment in February.. if I win everything in my first season, I'm either going to another club or staying for one more season then going to another club :lol:(tu)

2-0 up away to Inter in the Champions League. Absolutely cruising. They score in the 89th and 94th. Only meant to be 3 minutes of added time. Robbed of a historic victory. Thankfully, I only needed a draw to qualify :D

That's brutal! At least you're through, though.

I've also drawn away to Inter, though it was a drab 0-0. Did have a Jelavic goal ruled out for offside though.

:lol:

How've they done for you so far? Wilson's been superb so far. Diogo is a good alternative to Whittaker too.

well wilson and diogo have been cracking so far really pleased with them I've been playing diogo over whittaker more tbh and sanogo has only played 3 games and two have been from the bench he hasn't scored yet :(

Won the league cup, need 3 points to win the league and just lost the Scottish cup semi final vs them on penalties. Edu missed his penalty. :(!!!!

Still think I will move onto another team once this season is done, and eventually come back to Rangers when whoever replaces me is doing shite and turn us back into winners.. pretty much like Walter did for us :lol:(tu)

Started unemployed and waited for a job. Picked up the Philadelphia job for the last two games of the MLS season. Managed a win and a loss (3-0 against NY Red Bulls :anguish:). New season begins soon, and I've brought in a few good players, namely Freddy Montero from Seattle (who were the MLS Champions during the season) for £700k and two draft picks. I've got a decent side, but a real lack of knowledge on how the MLS works, especially the draft system, so i'll be fluking this season and hoping for the best.

I've no real plans for staying here long term, it's just a job to gain some experience and improve my reputation - just don't tell the Philadelphia fans that. Pricks.