*** The Official Football Manager 2012 Thread***

laudrupno1

My home form this season has been incredible. Still unbeaten in all competitions, including wins over Celtic, Trabzonspor, Shakhtar and now Arsenal. Shakhtar now sit on 10 points in the group, us on nine points, and then Arsenal 3 behind me. A draw in Turkey and I'm through to the group stages for the first time in this game. :praise:

David Healy has been sensational so far, and offered him a new contract. Two hat tricks in three games, taking his tally to 12 in 15 in the league and 14 overall. Celik on nine in 12, and 14 overall as well.

My home form this season has been incredible. Still unbeaten in all competitions, including wins over Celtic, Trabzonspor, Shakhtar and now Arsenal. Shakhtar now sit on 10 points in the group, us on nine points, and then Arsenal 3 behind me. A draw in Turkey and I'm through to the group stages for the first time in this game. :praise:

David Healy has been sensational so far, and offered him a new contract. Two hat tricks in three games, taking his tally to 12 in 15 in the league and 14 overall. Celik on nine in 12, and 14 overall as well.

Good going mate (tu) I play Perry nearly every game and he's been brilliant scored 8 goals too at half way mark :lol: and Little has been great for me too I rotate between him and Healy to keep them both happy (tu)

Good going mate (tu) I play Perry nearly every game and he's been brilliant scored 8 goals too at half way mark :lol: and Little has been great for me too I rotate between him and Healy to keep them both happy (tu)

I brought a few of the kids in when I was struggling at the start of the season- Perry I play sometimes, Wylde is ahead of Aluko on the left and I've been giving Gordon Dick some game time as well. Been decent so far.

Do Little & Healy get better stats in the update? (tu)

Don't you hate it when you spunk £20m on a player for him to not work out :anguish:

Give them time..

I signed a player to Rangers (regen with brilliant stats) and for his first season (January signing) he couldn't score in a barrell of fannies..second season he became brilliant. (tu)

Just gets injured a lot. :(:lol:

Just beat Milan 1-0 at Ibrox, possibly my best ever result haha!

Currently 7 points behind Celtic in the league in the middle of September, first game v them comin up!

Update, just hammered celtic 5-0, Naisy with a hat trick. :praise:

This owner gives me nothing in the summer then in january he gives me 7 million + <cr> . Plus anyone with a a bit of money to spend buy Mbaye Niang , Bought him when I was playing about with Man City think he's 16-17 when you start the game. Will cost you anywhere between 9 and 20 million :lol:

just bought the game last month- started as peterhead boss-

1st season- won promotion via playoffs to div2

2nd season-won promotion via palyoff to div 1 was absoulutly buzzing no transfer funds for this season- signed stefan iverson. got beat by brechin 2-1 in first leg at home them humped them 5-2 away was up 4-0 in first 20 min then battered east fife home and away.

see how i get on in 1st division.