*** The Official Football Manager 2012 Thread***

laudrupno1

309lgsk.png

n2bssh.png

I just don't know what's going on. In every single game, bar the Peterborough Cup game, I've been absolutely dominated. Even my 3-1 win over QPR came from set pieces and defensive errors, but they outplayed me the whole game.

Wigan had 2 goals all season before they played me, second bottom. I had one highlight, even though I was set up as attacking as my formation allowed, and was set to overload. I just don't get why I'm getting ripped apart in every single game.

Really frustrating save so far.

Never mind, got Chelsea up next, who have won 7-1, 6-0 and 4-0 x2 in the last few weeks.

Just got Naismith, Lafferty, Wylde, Weimann and Wallace all back from injury.

Managed to qualify from my Champions League group containing: Lyon, Arsenal and Maribor. Beat Arsenal, Lyon and Maribor at home but got pumped 5-1 and 3-1 away by Arsenal and Lyon respectively, won 3-0 in Slovenia. Arsenal finished 3rd and I was drawn against Man Utd in the last 16.

In the league I'm sitting 4th, yet to play an Old Firm game. I'll get back up there no bother though.

I need funds badly, but with Whyte still in control it doesn't look possible.

Won 2 SPL titles in a row with my Morton team.

This is my third season in the Champions League group stages, the only memorable result being a 3-2 win over AC Milan.

However, delighted with this result away from home in this seasons Champions League:

fcn029.jpg

Rangers are into the semi-finals of the CL on my game.

City beat me 1 - 0 at Ibrox, then I went to sign a new physio after the game but my game crashed due to some error so I had to replay it and I won 2 - 1.

Second leg at East Lands, getting beaten 1 - 0, so for the last 15-20 minutes I go onto 'overload' and issue 'take more risks', we're piling on pressure and getting nowhere set to go out on away goals. Then in the 87th minute, I get a corner, everyones up and Goian comes at the back post to level the score to 1 - 1-. Rangers 3 - 2 Man City on aggregate!

Quite happy, will likely get humped in the semi-finals, although there were other surprise victories so left in the competition is myself (Rangers), Arsenal, Udinese and Leverkusen. I have Arsenal in the semis which is probably the best out of all of the teams although I reckon we could take any of those teams. Also only need 3 points and the league is won, so the reserves will be getting a game and our form will dip, but it will be worth it!

Finished my first season with Sociedad, was tipped to finish 16th but managed to get 7th :D

Need to rebuild for the next season and hopefully have some money towards it. Scored 60 goals but conceded 51 in the league :disappointment:

So far Lodeiro, Weiss and Zaki are all arriving on frees for the next campaign :)

Also only need 3 points and the league is won, so the reserves will be getting a game and our form will dip, but it will be worth it!

Love wrapping up the SPL before the split and getting the kids in there. Does wonders for their development.

Was looking at my profile stats, all my attributes are really high, reputation - continental and all bars are pretty much full for other areas financial control etc.

Only thing is my domestic player bias is really low?

Can anyone explain what this is?

Your use of home-grown players. Something that matters to the English.

Champions League Semi-Final Vs Arsenal

Away Leg

Rangers 3 - 2 Arsenal

Home Leg

Rangers 2 - 1 Arsenal, played with 10 men for most of the game as Broadfoot got sent off, then Bedoya scored to win us that game in the 91st minute.

Rangers 5 - 3 Arsenal over all.

Naismith is banned for the final though, he's the biggest part of my team. :( Play Leverkusen in the final, certainly not the hardest game we'll ever play I'm sure!

20rlh12.jpg

Season still going well. Big downsize was another exit from the Europa League in the last 32. Drew 3-3 away with Young Boys conceding in the last minute then lost 2-1 at home again conceding in the last minute :anguish:

I'm confident I'll be able to see out this season. My defence and goalkeepers (both as Alexander has had to come in at points) are incredible. I've just gone five clean sheets in a row and my last three away victories (away to Killie, Dundee Utd & Hearts) have all been won 1-0.

I'm worried for next season as the chairman is being totally tight and Celtic are spending like nothing on earth. Add that to the fact this season they're likely to get over 100 goals and around 90 points it won't be easy.

Drew Celtic in the Scottish Cup Semi-Final the exact same place I lost to them last season so determined to make up for that this year (tu)

I've started another game with Rangers with the new patch but i'm not in administration. I'm sure the first one i tried as soon as the patch was released, i was admin from the start. Not that i'm complaining, still have no money though.

Just got a new laptop so my Leeds game where I'm now into my 3rd season and have them in Europe is on hold.

Started a game with Wolfsburg and have signed Naismith for 2.3m, Jan Vertonghen for 8m, Sime Vrsalijko for 3m and Andile Jali for 400k.

Was going to spend 2.9m on Mateo Kovacic but he can't join 'til the summer of 2012 so that's kind of putting me off, although Wolfsburg have about 12 possible central midfielders who are either rated at 3 or above stars or have the potential to be.

Just got a new laptop so my Leeds game where I'm now into my 3rd season and have them in Europe is on hold.

Started a game with Wolfsburg and have signed Naismith for 2.3m, Jan Vertonghen for 8m, Sime Vrsalijko for 3m and Andile Jali for 400k.

Was going to spend 2.9m on Mateo Kovacic but he can't join 'til the summer of 2012 so that's kind of putting me off, although Wolfsburg have about 12 possible central midfielders who are either rated at 3 or above stars or have the potential to be.

I got this guy for Rangers for only 1.3M and now 2 years later I am getting offers of 10M from Arsenal and Valencia.

I reject them because he is important in my team of course.

I got this guy for Rangers for only 1.3M and now 2 years later I am getting offers of 10M from Arsenal and Valencia.

I reject them because he is important in my team of course.

Aye, I think he's one of the best RB's in the game.

Hold onto him!