*** The Official Football Manager 2012 Thread***

laudrupno1

Im over it already tbh. SPL's a pile of pish, 25 games played, won 23 and drew 2. 17pts ahead, actually destroying everyone.

Only thing I look forward to is europe.

CL draw-

Inter

Zenit

Rangers

Trabzonspor

Lost my first 2 games but fought back and finished 3rd, 1pt away from qualifying (since when has the CL groups been decided on head2heads?)

Beat Panathinaikos in first round of uefa cup, got sporting lisbon in the next. Apart from these games, the rest is boring as fuck. Cant be arsed playing league games, im a dead cert for the treble but honesly dont give a fuck!

Hate not having money, qualify for the CL proper and not given a penny of the windfall! Bought Murphy from Motherwell whos been doing well. Approached the board begging them for money to try and sign bartley and told i had no chance!

Need to start a new game i think, in the premiership or somewhere cause the one im playing now is boring me to tears

Anyone wanting a challenge of sorts. Try going Queens Park. They are only amateur, So every player you sign is on a free contract in the transfer window can be taken by any other team on a free.

Currently:Got put out 2nd round of the League cup.

Scottish cup 5th round on a replay lost to Dunfermline after drawing 3-3 in the first game.

Actually managed to win the Challenge cup.

Sitting top of the 3rd division just a week in to February.

However with the amateur status lots of the players who I got on frees this season to replace my other players taken in the summer transfer window were stolen in the january transfer window.

So got another 2 players in and hopefully can hold on to the end of the season and if I can get promoted to the 2nd division can atleast get to go part time so teams at least have to pay for stealing my players.

Quite an interesting game at least.

Im in my 2nd season Jela is in a huff have had to drop him as his morale is so bad he asked to move to a bigger club in 1st season too so i would advise puntin him in Jan window of 1st season if any1 just startin a Gers game,I managed to sign Trezeguet on a free out of desperation as half team feckin injured and as i said Jela is in a huff so far Trezeguet scoring gd few goals and im same points as septic approachin end of November.

Thankfully he saw sense and withdrew his request just a few days before a vital Europa League game against Paris St. Germain!

No team came in for him after Bayerns original interest :lol:

My record at the moment in December is remarkable.

29 competitve games played; 26 wins - 1 draw - 2 loses.

That involves 17 leagues games, 2 League Cup games, 4 Champions League qualifiers and 6 Champions League Group games. The two loses have came against Arsenal away and Zenit away both in the group stages of the Champions League. The draw was away to Aberdeen in the League.

Top of the league by three points with a game in hand, through to the next stage of the Champions League after beating Arsenal at home 2-1 to qualify in second place. Also in the semi-final of the League Cup.

Fuck! Be wary of match highest earner clauses in contracts!

Sold big Jela in January 2013 as he has been unsettled and not performing since he wants to move to a bigger club. Got 5 million for him and brought in Lewandowski from Dortmund at 2 million to replace him, and wanted to offer him a big contract as I think he can be a star player for me, so offered him a 40k contract (he wanted 80k :lol:) to come to The Rangers. Was shocked when he accepted it, then even more shocked when I signed him.. "Naismith.. match higher earner clause." Now Naisy is on 40k a week as well. Lucky the extra 3 million from Jela can go towards wages so I won't be losing money but fucking hell, that was annoying!

2j46cxs.jpg

Very happy with that.

My 1st season looks similar to yours you got 3points more than me but i scored 1goal more so roon ye :uk: My 2nd season is goin tits up thou shoulda took the Villa job wen was offered as I'll be lucky if win league this season 7points behind 12games to go and they aint for losing :(

Jelavic and Macheda. Macheda finished with 26 in the league, Jealvic with 20. Macheda got 2 in Europe and Jelavic got 8 ( :drool: ). Both got a couple in the cup as well.

The real key was Goian though. Scored 14 goals! Get him attacking the back post at corners and he scores for fun!

In my season Goian has 9 just now in all competitions and I think Bartley is about the same. It is crazy the amount of goals centre backs score. :lol:

A question that probably belongs in the tech section- how do you take screen grabs of parts of the screen, instead of the full thing?

They probably just press the print screen button on the keyboard, open paint, paste it, then use the crop tool, select the part you want, cut that, go to new, and paste that again and save it :)(tu)

A question that probably belongs in the tech section- how do you take screen grabs of parts of the screen, instead of the full thing?

Click windows > All Programs > Accessories > Snipping tool

That allows you to just copy any part of the screen you cover in the box and saves it as whatever image file you choose (tu)

2975m1.png

4-1-4-1 boot them the fuck off the park tactic worked :lol:

Puts me in a good position now for the home leg as my team are facing Partick Thistle (:lol:) in the League Cup final 3 days before, so I will be able to play my second string team and my first eleven will be fresh for taking on Barcelona!