*** The Official Football Manager 2012 Thread***

laudrupno1

Blood, sweat and tears would sum up my long managerial spell. Minus the blood and tears. :craphead:

Hoping to snatch the treble this year, currently sitting at the top of the SPL and in the semis of the League Cup.

Always seem to struggle in the Scottish Cup though. :(

Considering starting a thread sharing my progress, its been a tough ride. :sherlock:

Aye go for it, would make very interesting reading

Took a break from Rangers and started up with Fulham, but I'm back with Rangers now.

Just rebuilding the squad with the best regens around. Got a few crackers, been given about £16Million every Summer not to add on my selling of players too. So it's becoming a bit easy. Put 3 or 4 of them in the U19 squad and letting them get some game time, but the better ones I have put straight in the first team.

Right now I have a mix of experience and youth in the squad, romping the League and qualified behind Man Utd in the CL, though had a fairly easy group.

Weller ®

K.Watson J.Olsson Cosh ® L.Wallace

S.Allan S.Davis

E.Galliard ®

RVP Lachaud ® D.Sturridge

Bench - A.McGregor, K,McAusland, I.Falque, B.Douglas, N.De Jong, S. Naismith.

Rest of squad - E.Barjami, J.Russell, J.Ness, R.Perry.

Four or five will be sold and replaced next Summer.

Weller - Labeled the next Chris Kirkland :anguish: But has been fantastic since coming in.

Cosh - Only 18 and been named player of the month three times in a row and Welsh Young player of the year, with an AR of 7.57.

Galliard - Likewise to Cosh he is only 18 and has been battling with his teammate Lachaud for player of the month. His stats are already fantastic for his age : Dribbling - 18; First Touch - 17; Passing - 17; Technique - 17; Decisions - 18; Determination - 16; Off The Ball - 17. With an AR of 7.38.

Lachaud - My best regen by far, already turned down a bid of £7Million from Liverpool for him last Summer. By November he has scored 19 goals in the League, 6 MOTMs and had 12 assists with an average rating of 8.23. Not to mention his goals in Europe and the quality of goals he scores :praise:

Might move on from Rangers but will probably stay for 10IAR. Currently at 7.

I usually play a game with legends or a new team, something like that to get me back into it. Once you get bored of that you'll want to get a real game going again.

You could use my DB once it's out to get you back in to it, just need to finish the kits.

Help needed guys!

Whenever I go to sign a player I get the following error -

"A serious error was encountered and the application will close. An error file has been generated in:

C:\Users\Mitch\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012\crash dumps\FM 2012 V12.2.2.259393 (2012.05.09 22.28.10).dmp "

Someone please help me resolve this! My team is awesome as I've won the league (with a 10 points deduction), the league cup, the Scottish cup and the Champions league in a 5 - 4 win over Leverkusen! My youths are pretty good as well so I want to bleed them through and I want to sign some youths released by EPL clubs to bring through as well, this is when the error occurs, when I try to sign anyone!

I also have the team GB job which is brilliant!

Promoted with Blackpool :D

Signings for the Prem season:

Deco - Free (Needed him as a coach but would only take a player/coach role)

Kyle Naughton - Spurs - Free

Cheik M'Bengue - Toulouse - £8.75m (Something like £1.75m upfront and the rest over 48mths.)

Renan - Corinthians - £6m (£3m up front, rest installments)

Manu Frimpong - Arsenal - £1.1m

Florent Sinama-Pongolle - Free

Marvin Ogunjimi - Mallorca - Loan

Probably line up:

Naughton Bostwick Cathcart M'Bengue
Philips Basham Fleck McClean
Pongolle Ogunjimi
Renan

Trying to get James Rodriguez from Porto aswell.

Any ideas for a GK for Southampton in the Premiership? Preferably a young 1 under 23/24, don't mind spending up to maybe £7m.

Maxym Koval. He's a wonderkid and about 18/19 when you start the game. Costs about £5m though. Samir Ujkani is about 22 and costs £3.2mil although he's in a co-ownership deal so you have to get Palermo and Novara to accept both offers.

If anyone is wanting a fresh challenge or currently bored with the game check out D.Diggler's FM2012:Alandria thread,he has made a massive new custom db and it is very good :praise: If you do try it out keep us updated with your progress too (tu)

Not played this in months, started a game with Athletico Madrid.

Looking forward to seeing what I can do with the frontline of;

Falcao

Arda Diego Adrian

:drool:

Brought in Balotelli on loan aswell, looking extremely good going forward, need to shore up the back though.