Sign in to follow this  
laudrupno1

*** The Official Football Manager 2012 Thread***

Help needed guys!

Whenever I go to sign a player I get the following error -

"A serious error was encountered and the application will close. An error file has been generated in:

C:\Users\Mitch\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012\crash dumps\FM 2012 V12.2.2.259393 (2012.05.09 22.28.10).dmp "

Someone please help me resolve this! My team is awesome as I've won the league (with a 10 points deduction), the league cup, the Scottish cup and the Champions league in a 5 - 4 win over Leverkusen! My youths are pretty good as well so I want to bleed them through and I want to sign some youths released by EPL clubs to bring through as well, this is when the error occurs, when I try to sign anyone!

I also have the team GB job which is brilliant!

Promoted with Blackpool :D

Signings for the Prem season:

Deco - Free (Needed him as a coach but would only take a player/coach role)

Kyle Naughton - Spurs - Free

Cheik M'Bengue - Toulouse - £8.75m (Something like £1.75m upfront and the rest over 48mths.)

Renan - Corinthians - £6m (£3m up front, rest installments)

Manu Frimpong - Arsenal - £1.1m

Florent Sinama-Pongolle - Free

Marvin Ogunjimi - Mallorca - Loan

Probably line up:

Naughton Bostwick Cathcart M'Bengue
Philips Basham Fleck McClean
Pongolle Ogunjimi
Renan

Trying to get James Rodriguez from Porto aswell.

Any ideas for a GK for Southampton in the Premiership? Preferably a young 1 under 23/24, don't mind spending up to maybe £7m.

Maxym Koval. He's a wonderkid and about 18/19 when you start the game. Costs about £5m though. Samir Ujkani is about 22 and costs £3.2mil although he's in a co-ownership deal so you have to get Palermo and Novara to accept both offers.

Can't get into a game :anguish:

Any tips how to get into a game? Like i load it up play 1 game and it's bored me sad.gif

Why don't you try D.Diggler's custom db just started it myself with my team Bluechester Utd quite good so far (tu)

Scout INF Clairefontaine in France. Never ending source of wonderkids to sign for free :sherlock:

What am i doing wrong? I've had France running from the start but that team never has any real players.

If anyone is wanting a fresh challenge or currently bored with the game check out D.Diggler's FM2012:Alandria thread,he has made a massive new custom db and it is very good :praise: If you do try it out keep us updated with your progress too (tu)

I was doing a game in Sweden working my way to the top using youths. Got to youth intake time in the first season and got none, anyone know the issue with this?

Weird, got a youth intake on 1st of September instead of 19th of August which it is meant to be in Sweden. Fucking shit anyway, only like 4 players worth keeping :lol:

Not played this in months, started a game with Athletico Madrid.

Looking forward to seeing what I can do with the frontline of;

Falcao

Arda Diego Adrian

:drool:

Brought in Balotelli on loan aswell, looking extremely good going forward, need to shore up the back though.

any quality centre backs for wigan am in 2014 got plenty of money just nobody wants to come :disappointment:

Luke DeVere, Jan Kirchoff, Boughie, Ricardo Osorio.

Those are a few that I've got that are good.

Have went Sheffield United. I'm at the end of the winter transfer window now and have picked up Pascal Chimbonda permanently, just about to pick up Helguson from QPR on loan until the end of the season as my strikers are blowing hot and cold. Was 5 points behind Charlton at one point but now I'm 2 ahead :D Slipped up at Hartlepool there though with a 3-3 draw :anguish: Having a decent season to be fair.

Thats why I stopped playing fm last year, the injuries I had I couldnt even put a squad together, pissed me off so much I havent played it since

Ended up getting sacked shortly after I posted that.

Struggling to get into a new game now.