*** The Official Football Manager 2012 Thread***

laudrupno1

Help needed guys!

Whenever I go to sign a player I get the following error -

"A serious error was encountered and the application will close. An error file has been generated in:

C:\Users\Mitch\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012\crash dumps\FM 2012 V12.2.2.259393 (2012.05.09 22.28.10).dmp "

Someone please help me resolve this! My team is awesome as I've won the league (with a 10 points deduction), the league cup, the Scottish cup and the Champions league in a 5 - 4 win over Leverkusen! My youths are pretty good as well so I want to bleed them through and I want to sign some youths released by EPL clubs to bring through as well, this is when the error occurs, when I try to sign anyone!

I also have the team GB job which is brilliant!

You might be playing with the database size higher than the recommended number.

I hate the German League sometimes.

Because they have the month of January off all the remaing league games/cup games/European games are crammed into the final few months.

Tends to be if you have a good run in both cups.

Sat: League

Wed: Europe

Wed: German Cup

Wed: Europe

And so on, players get knackered. Eventually just started playing youth players in the cup despite being in the final.

Got pretty bored of my Alandria DB fairly quickly so started a new game with Rangers, moved the Old Firm to the Championship first though. Kept Alandria in it aswell, just for a new source of players.

Currently sitting atop the league with 12 games to go. Just got my new youth intake, only two that stand out.

Looks like he could be decent with the right training, sadly dubbed the new Scott Brown. :anguish:

mcleod.png

I guess this guy makes up for it, dubbed the new Kris Boyd. :sherlock:

hunterj.png

I highly recommend you get this guy too. Only cost me £140K, bought him as a back-up but had to start him as he was bullying the oppositions defences. Expecting him to be the signing of the season.

gaffory.png

I find it difficult to tell which youngsters are good based on their stats, a lot have poor physical stats but end up becoming very good players years later, however, I thought this regen I got at Rangers looked quite good:

topclassyouth.jpg

labelled the next Jim Baxter...

Moved Rangers and the Scum into the Championship to see how we'd fare.

Doing well first season; was still in the Champions League and made the group stages then finished 3rd behind R Madrid & Napoli. Kinda wanted to be put out so my players don't become tired with all the Championship games.

Sitting 4th at New Year. Scum are 9th and I have them in the 3rd round of the FA Cup.

Playing on the update so I couldn't sign anyone at first with the admin embargo. Takeover happened and I got 7 million. Only managed to sign Jose Baxter on loan and Boilesen is signing from Ajax when January hits. Need cover (or a better) player for RB any ideas?