*** The Official Football Manager 2012 Thread***

laudrupno1

Loaded back up an old Rangers game.

Have Carlos Vela on loan and he is lightning. Have Chamberlain on loan also and fucked Arsenal 3-0 at home in the CL meaning i qualified for the Europa leauge in 3rd.

Top of the SPL so looking good but no doubt i will get bored. Im in my second season

Sitting a point behind Scotland after 6 games in qualifying for the World Cup, very tight group. Only a point seperating 4 teams.

I'm at the end of the second season and the Bayern, Liverpool, Man United, Chelsea and Spurs jobs are all avalible and i've been linked to all of them. Going to apply for Spurs, Bayern and Chelsea.

Bayern and Spurs went with someone else but i've been offered the Chelsea job. Also just been offered the Malaga job.

Not sure what to do, Chelsea have a bigger transfer budget but have a woeful team and no european football next year. Malaga have a very decent squad and Champions league football.

Leaning towards Malaga.

How did you manage to get your screen like that? can you let me know?

Looks awesome!

I made a thread about the skin here

Instructions on how to download are in the thread. Also, make sure you read one of my posts that tells you how to change the Blyth Spartans picture (tu)

Completed a clean sweep of the continent last night.

Started off at Rangers in 2011 and was taken over by a tycoon who basically gave me an open cheque book:

SPL - 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016

CIS Cup - 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

Scottish Cup - 2012

UEFA Champions League v Barcelona - 2015

UEFA Super Cup v Lille - 2015

FIFA Club World Cup v Santos - 2015

After winning the Champions League the big Oil tycoon withdrew his financial support and I opted to leave after the 2015/2016 season.

A few weeks later Man City came in for me with an ageing squad but as always $$$$$ to spend. In the first season I signed Neymar, Ganso and some big regen CB.

EPL - 2017, 2018

Carling Cup - 2017, 2018

FA Cup - 2018

Community Shield - 2018

UEFA Champions League v Real Madrid - 2018

The team for the next season is:

Hart

Olivera (regen)

Kompany

Cerqueti (regen)

Milanovic (regen)

Gotze (£88m)

Messi (£37m)

Neymar

Biancheri (21 year old regen who had 47 goals in 47 starts all comps last season, including 3 in the UCLF)

gone frankfurt

currently 3rd after 4 games, 3 wins and a loss

sold gekas 1.2m schwegler 1.9m umit 1.5m and got a 500 grand loan fee for ricardo clark

bought ivan bandalovski 210k, nilton 190k and loaned in cidinho, nicolai jorgensen, djuricic and scepovic

got rafael coelho arriving on a free in jan :)

u mean the psg one or atletico? both of them were shocking for me in fm :anguish:

Atletico :lol:

You set out your plans and objectives over a two year period, then you make signings and get overly optimistic about the forthcoming season. You then lose your first game to a lesser team and quit the game without saving because you're so angry you don't wait to get away from the match.

Pretty much how it goes for me :lol:

2nd after 6 games with frankfurt, drew away 1 1 with some team starting with b that i should hve beaten

then had st pauli at home who were top, beat them 3 0, shildenfeld, scepovic and kohler pen

2 points behind ddorf, ahead of st pauli by 3 goals

bochum next

Atletico :lol:

You set out your plans and objectives over a two year period, then you make signings and get overly optimistic about the forthcoming season. You then lose your first game to a lesser team and quit the game without saving because you're so angry you don't wait to get away from the match.

Pretty much how it goes for me :lol:

i got humped of a polish team in the e.league qualifier f.f.s! :anguish:

in 180 mins of football falcao diego salvio turan reyes managed 1 goal against them, tad unrealistic

I've got the new game but I've not really played it, tbh I lost any real interest in FM when I lost my Sevilla team from a few seasons ago. What a team I had, gutted my computer crashed and lost me that game.

Asenjo

Santon fazio sakho bale

Marquinhos (sp?) de rossi veloso mata

Balotelli/Milevskiy hulk/bojan

Amazingly, I managed to win the CL before I won La Liga. I think it took me four seasons to win La Liga. I always remember I scored an injury time winner in Madrid with a couple of games to go to bring the the title race down to a point, and won it on the last game of the season. di Rossi and Veloso were unbelievable, and Sakho and Fazio were rocks.

Also, I had a young regen Diakite or something, he was the next big centre half for me if the game hadn't got lost.

Although, reading this is putting me in the mood to play the game again.

West ham 2nd season sitting 14th in the premiership , got under 1 million transfer budget despite being promoted , tried to get a few of the high earners away , everyone apart from green who I wanted to keep and Nolan who nobody wanted (50k per week :( )

Really struggling for goals though

My strikers are bueno Boyd klasnic vaz te and some young guy sanogo so goals really shouldn't be a problem , having to many 0-0 draws .

Also the expectation is to avoid relegation yet opening day of the season I'm expected to beat Newcastle away from home and they finished 3rd the season before