*** The Official Football Manager 2012 Thread***

laudrupno1

My mother in-law deleted my steam account and FM12 off the laptop by mistake last night and when I went to install this on my new laptop, I can’t see that it has carried through any of my games?

Does this mean the witch has deleted my entire progress or is there any other way of getting this back?

When I set up on my new laptop, it said that there was no last game to load I instantly shat a brick!

Please say I am not fucked or I am away to B&Q to buy a new spade!!!!

rfcmidway.jpg

Thought start new thread since games out tomorrow any1 get it early,got it pre ordered?Im gettin it outta Game use my points,lookin forward to continuing my Gers game :21: :21: :21:

FM2012-1.jpg

My mother in-law deleted my steam account and FM12 off the laptop by mistake last night and when I went to install this on my new laptop, I can’t see that it has carried through any of my games?

Does this mean the witch has deleted my entire progress or is there any other way of getting this back?

When I set up on my new laptop, it said that there was no last game to load I instantly shat a brick!

Get the old laptop go into:

C:\Users\USERNAMEDocuments\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012\games

The games are in their unless the drives been formatted.

Get the old laptop go into:

C:\Users\USERNAMEDocuments\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012\games

The games are in their unless the drives been formatted.

I think I did this but whe I clicked on my saved game it said windows could not find a file to open it?

Any ideas.

thanks!!

After 9 seasons with Pescara and almost relegating them to Serie C in the first season, I've finally won Serie A quickly followed by the Coppa Italia and the Champions League beating Real Madrid on penalties to complete the treble, these are my only trophies apart from the Serie B title I won in my second season and with a squad average age of just 23 these could be the first of many.

gone wolfsburg on update, amazing squad and best part of 20m to spend :D

sold dejagah 500k, loaned out hitz and mutzel and released a few people

signed tadic 12m, bas dost 4m and loaned in villalva and delatorre

3 wins from 3 top of league, hoffenheim away next

I think I did this but whe I clicked on my saved game it said windows could not find a file to open it?

Any ideas.

thanks!!

The game won't open if you just click on it.

Just navigate to that folder in FM or just copy the files to the new laptop.

I did that over the weekend and it worked haha what a relief!

Anyone know how to load skins on FM and do you have a decent one?

?

What was up with your FM12 like?

Mines did not work so new season baaaasssstard!

Just back on RM tonight mate was in Tenerife,hope you got your game sorted and didn't need to go to B&Q for that spade :lol:(tu)

Guest Andypendek

Love bringing in my own staff on this game, got some team of staff. :crabflute:

e32544c014d8b3c1734af8b7b2490a9a.png?1338744550

Simon Smith! My GK then asst man in my all conquering Carlisle Utd team from FM08. Still play that game, it's not bad.

Tempted to start a new game with Rangers playing in the third division.

Think it would be quite an interesting challenge, plus, i hate going anyone else other than Rangers and winning the SPL all the time is getting boring.

Any ideas of budgets i should set? What players i should get rid of?

Think it would be quite an interesting challenge, plus, i hate going anyone else other than Rangers and winning the SPL all the time is getting boring.

Ive tried this, all Ive done is change leagues and directors in the editor. I had the 'In Administration' box unticked but it still says club is bankrupt when I start new game :unsure:

Nipped my head because in my England save it was the same and Liverpool bought Naismith on the cheap. He was the only player that went though...

I sold the players taking up most wages Shagger, Whittaker will be off soon since I got a belter of a regen RB, trying to get rid of Lafferty - cunt's just not going, Naismith but need a replacement for him, him and Goian both want 22k a week :anguish: