my brother is being a nob

Dan Deacon

I have still not been out to my mums cos I am waiting on a lift from my bro.

He was supposed to come at 2. I called him and he had decided to go for a ride on his bike with his mate.

Now I am not the biggest fan of xmas but ffs, my mum is and she is getting pi55ed off. I was supposed to be helping her cook dinner. He just called me again and said its not gonna be till half 4 he gets me. I am fking spitting.

I am supposed to be going out tonight at 8 but i can hardly go to my mums for a paltry 3 hours on xmas day he is seriously fking my 5hit up.

Sorry for all the foul language but i needed a rant, I think i may ram his head through his car windscreen when he gets here. Its gonna be a really cack drive out to my mums. I am not gonna speak to him at all today. I will listen to my mp3 in the car.

AAAAAAARRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Nah man, I live in edinburgh city centre and my mum lives in south queensferry. There are no buses on out that way today, and a taxi would be around ?50 at least on xmas day.

I have tried a few mates but they are all half cut already, and are now getting on my wick cos i am gonna mess up tonights plans as they are supposed to be coming to mine before we hit the town.

arrrgh its getting worse. My connection to play pro evo online keeps going down, so i thought i would watch a bit of tele now my digibox has stopped receiving, i though xmas was supposed to be fun.

WORST XMAS EVER IMO

Aww ffs

QUICK GET DRUNK!

arrrgh its getting worse. My connection to play pro evo online keeps going down, so i thought i would watch a bit of tele now my digibox has stopped receiving, i though xmas was supposed to be fun.

WORST XMAS EVER IMO

Aww ffs

QUICK GET DRUNK!

i have already poured myself a large vodka, god do i need it

WORST XMAS EVER IMO

Aww ffs

QUICK GET DRUNK!

poor me one (beer) (beer)

WORST XMAS EVER IMO

Aww ffs

QUICK GET DRUNK!

red kola ok with you for a mixer?

I am gonna get drunk fast. I havent eaten yet today as i expected lunch around 3, and didnt get up till 12, i am starving now. drink is gonna go straight to my head

I have still not been out to my mums cos I am waiting on a lift from my bro.

He was supposed to come at 2. I called him and he had decided to go for a ride on his bike with his mate.

Now I am not the biggest fan of xmas but ffs, my mum is and she is getting pi55ed off. I was supposed to be helping her cook dinner. He just called me again and said its not gonna be till half 4 he gets me. I am fking spitting.

I am supposed to be going out tonight at 8 but i can hardly go to my mums for a paltry 3 hours on xmas day he is seriously fking my 5hit up.

Sorry for all the foul language but i needed a rant, I think i may ram his head through his car windscreen when he gets here. Its gonna be a really cack drive out to my mums. I am not gonna speak to him at all today. I will listen to my mp3 in the car.

AAAAAAARRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WORST XMAS EVER IMO

Aww ffs

QUICK GET DRUNK!

I am gonna get drunk fast. I havent eaten yet today as i expected lunch around 3, and didnt get up till 12, i am starving now. drink is gonna go straight to my head

Your mom is gonna love that! :unsure:

WORST XMAS EVER IMO

Aww ffs

QUICK GET DRUNK!

Your mom is gonna love that! :unsure:

i'll blame it all on my brother!!!!!!

He is already in the dog house with her anyway so it will be easy to add to this.