GTA V

DAVIDATDI

The only disappointment for me so far is the radio stations.

They are certainly an improvement on GTA4, which had poor music on the whole, but they still aren't close to the level of greatness they were in San Andreas or Vice City.

The Rock radio station looks pretty rubbish apart from Queen and Def Leppard, was hoping for something like V-Rock or Radio X. Looks like it'll be WCTR for me :lol:

The Rock radio station looks pretty rubbish apart from Queen and Def Leppard, was hoping for something like V-Rock or Radio X. Looks like it'll be WCTR for me :lol:

I've mainly been listening to Weat Coast Classics so far and that's probably what I will stick with for the most part.

The game has been a massive let down in that regard for me.

I never listen to the radio stations anyway, always turn them off and play my own music.

Still no dispatch email :( The GameStop twitter account were ansing people's questions as well and said they were dispatching them on Sunday.

Dispatching on a Sunday? Don't know of any courier/postal services that work Sundays.

Anyone had their Amazon copy delivered yet?

Dispatching on a Sunday? Don't know of any courier/postal services that work Sundays.

Anyone had their Amazon copy delivered yet?

A few off here got it on Saturday from them. Outside chance mines is in the house just now but most likely tomorrow :(